MPN: WA7560E1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Steve
SteveBrisbane

Very disappointed

Machine is great except it’s not. Good programs, great ease of use, look fine BUT for the love of god it cannot handle any imbalance. It seems only the smallest imbalance sends it into thump thump mode and then stops. Rearrange the load, start again and yep same problem multiple times

Purchased in July 2015 for $700.00.

Alex K.
Alex K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just bought. Very noisy. 22 days to wait for a technician.

We used F&P top loaders for over 20 years - high quality and reliable products. Not any more. WA7560E1 delivered yesterday. It is very noisy. Called F&P for assistance. The earliest available appointment is in 22 (twenty-two) days. It looks F&P is extremely busy with repairs. Does that tell much about quality?

Purchased in February 2021 for $900.00.

LJW
LJW

Beeps every cycle - too sensitive to weight distribution in barrel. Have to press start to make it go again.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7560E1 (7.5kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Bev K.
Bev K.

Love it

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $799.00.

Johnson
JohnsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The quality is really good.

The quality of Fisher & Paykel washing machine is really good. We got it from my friend, and it has been lasting for five years since 2015, and now it is still in good condition.

Purchased in May 2015.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Sachila W.
Sachila W.

In love with this product

Love this product; I have being using this product for more than 3 years without a single problem. I wash from rough to smooth cloths using the options given. Everything comes out perfectly. I can reduce the cycle times and select the spin speed to match the clothing type I wash. I would highly recommend this reliable product.

Purchased in February 2016.

Ranui
RanuiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent machine

We replaced our old fisher and paykel about 4 weeks ago with the larger 7.5kg top loader and its great. Very easy to use and quiet as well. The easy to use touch controls mean our daughters can use with ease and it uses less power and water than our old machine.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
HK56
HK56GREVILLIA

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Top Loader

I usually put my daily change of clothes in the washing machine, and sometimes I wash my sheets.
Product Features/controls and their performance I am very satisfied
this washing machine can effectively clean my clothes, I think this is very good
I think the time, in the washing machine work, I can effectively use the time to do other things

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great washing machine

Bought this at the local mart at a discount. Not too bad function wise. However, tends to produce a weird sound when turning, and wish it has a child lock. Has not tried any delicates in it yet.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Sam
Sam

Great product

This is best WM from the best company there products never disappoint and this machine is real good for the price . It also brings out best colour in clothes . The water usage is very low and uses very less electricity and it drains cloth very well which is 80%job of dryer

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Tiarni
TiarniBeerwah

Great

This is great not to loud great washing always does the job has never failed quality not quantity I love this washing machine best in the world to me I will not use anything else it is that great I will buy another when I love as I am moving soon

Date PurchasedNov 2008
Jebby
Jebby

No problems

I have never had a problem with this machine, the user interface feels new and futuristic, works extremely well for the price! Could not be happier, had this for quite a while now and not a single issue, it has many different options and fairly quiet for the large size

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Jodie
JodieSydney

Don't waste your time

My experience with this machine has been terrible I bought the machine in 2015 excited as read on reviews how it cleans well etc. but within the first month I had issues with lint, had the service Tech came out gave me some hints on to make sure every wash fill water to full. Also advising me to use liquid instead of powder, as that might cause problem. Kept this up but still had the issue, eventually they gave me a new machine which was the 8 kg, had problems stopping and running loudly, with still lint problems.they replaced the electrical panel as it stopped working . Now 2018 it has stopped again saying bal, stops at 32 minutes., not a happy customer.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
John Hillman
John HillmanNSW

Should have gone for the Biger unit

We bought this on advice from the sales man at good guys that our family lot of cloths would all fit but we now wish we upgraded to the next size up as we have to do almost three washes as the drum inside takes up a lot of room and gives not much space for bulky items

Date PurchasedOct 2017
sandra.prioste
sandra.priosteEarlwood

A great brand.

Bought this washing machine to replace my old Fisher and Paykel washing machine. Kept with the same brand as I had been very happy with my old machine which lasted 20 years!!! Washes clothes really well. Simple to operate. Energy efficient. Great size for family of 4. It is a bit noisy, especially during the spin cycle. Good value.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Top Loading Washing Machines

Read more reviews - page 2See all Fisher & Paykel Series 7 Top Loader Washing Machines reviews