MPN: WA8560E1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Daughter
DaughterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over it. Sick of washing things twice.

Purchased in January 2020.

Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.Perth, WA

Noisiest washing machine i have ever owned

I brought this based on the reviews saying how quiet it is, it is so noisy it sounds like it is going to take off, very very disappointed as our laundry is next to our living room, even with the doors shut you can still hear it

Purchased in April 2018.

OMG - Welcome to my Nightmare

I have the 8. kg model. For 4 years and 8 months I have put up with it unbalancing !!!! I have had the technician out, who tried to tell me it is because I send my water out onto the lawn. I put up with it because I knew we were going to do a major reno and change our plumbing. Well guess what! I no longer do that and it still unbalances - every single friggen load. Biggest piece of rubbish I have ever purchased. I will not even give it away, as I would not inflict this nightmare on my worst enemy. Never Ever will I buy a Fisher and Paykel again. And as for the technician - Don't lie to people, if you know the machine has this fault, be honest.

Purchased in April 2016 at Joyce Mayne for $800.00.

always beeping

Had for years. SO annoying. Don't buy. Unbalances ALL the time, quite unreasonably; then beeps. try rebalance...doesn't work... more beeping and so on for hours. Detergent dispenser is also silly.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA8560E1 (8.5kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Kim M
Kim M

Awful. Avoid.

Purchased in July 2018 at Winning Appliances WA, Osborne Park.

JB
JBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dont buy

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

Bad machine for pet lovers

This machine is quiet but if you have pet hair on an item of clothing, it will spread it to every garment in the washing machine. My old Simpson washing machine had a lint collector so the clothes came out cleaner than when they went in. Can't afford to replace it as I only just bought it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Shaz
ShazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Big Disappointment

Washes nicely and is quiet but broken down with blown power board within 18 months. Warranty service is a joke! Waited 1 week for a service and then would not work 5 minutes after serviceman left. Re-booked me for another two weeks !! Service staff could not care less. Dirty clothes piling up around my family. Very very disappointed. Never buy a Fisher & Paykel again

Date PurchasedAug 2016
unhappy j
unhappy j

never again fisher and paykel

this washing machine is the worst machine ever I have had fisher and paykel machines in the past and were great this Junker is always out of balance and stops and beeps on any size load 1 sock with also make it out of balance . it would be different if the feet were out level but they are . the balancing problem has gone on for years and always thought it was over loading but we ever have . now 1 year out off extended warranty this still goes on and the warranty is crap as well . I have had now 3 freezers' 1 dryer and a now washing machine fall inside the warranty or just out no help from any one . under 5 years old at this stage I will ever have a fisher and paykel product again .

Date PurchasedJune 2013
Top Loading Washing Machines

Disappointing

I have had a fisher and Paykel for years and recently upgraded to the new one. Very disappointed with the amount of lint it leaves on the clothes. It has ruined black clothes
Phoned the help line a couple of times and they say to run a hot water rinse through it which I did with no difference
Never had any problems with the previous machine and have down graded to this rubbish . Don't buy it

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Absolute rubbish. Wouldnt recommend it to anyone!

On our 3rd replacement machine and still having major issues with machine 'thinking' it is unbalanced. Have been told that it was a manufacturer fault but F&P still providing us with same make/model/problems. Not happy. Contacting Dept for Consumer Protection. We also paid for an extended warranty which has not been refunded. Refer to legal action taken by ACCC 2015.

Date PurchasedAug 2016