MPN: WA8560E1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.Perth, WA

Noisiest washing machine i have ever owned

I brought this based on the reviews saying how quiet it is, it is so noisy it sounds like it is going to take off, very very disappointed as our laundry is next to our living room, even with the doors shut you can still hear it

Purchased in April 2018.

OMG - Welcome to my Nightmare

I have the 8. kg model. For 4 years and 8 months I have put up with it unbalancing !!!! I have had the technician out, who tried to tell me it is because I send my water out onto the lawn. I put up with it because I knew we were going to do a major reno and change our plumbing. Well guess what! I no longer do that and it still unbalances - every single friggen load. Biggest piece of rubbish I have ever purchased. I will not even give it away, as I would not inflict this nightmare on my worst enemy. Never Ever will I buy a Fisher and Paykel again. And as for the technician - Don't lie to people, if you know the machine has this fault, be honest.

Purchased in April 2016 at Joyce Mayne for $800.00.

always beeping

Had for years. SO annoying. Don't buy. Unbalances ALL the time, quite unreasonably; then beeps. try rebalance...doesn't work... more beeping and so on for hours. Detergent dispenser is also silly.

Kim M
Kim M

Awful. Avoid.

Purchased in July 2018 at Winning Appliances WA, Osborne Park.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA8560E1 (8.5kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Middy
MiddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

We have only had this machine for a few weeks. It is easy to use and it has quick and efficient washing cycles and it is reasonably quiet.

The machine has an automatic levelling function which it does in the set up phase. The automatic water level function is great.

Our previous Fisher & Paykel machine lasted 17 years so we would be very optimistic if this one lasted that long.

JB
JBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dont buy

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

Tammy Parnell
Tammy ParnellPerth, WA

wonderful

I have bought this a while ago and have nothing but great use from it. Cleaning beautifully can use the quick wash which takes no time at all but cleans as well as the soak dial which runs for about 30 mins.

Purchased for $700.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Menu
MenuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect washing machine

Normally we use our washing machine every day. Perfectly it removes stains and completely remove wetness from clothes.It has more functions to do seperate things. Economically friendly and lucky to have it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $890.00.

Pommypeter
PommypeterHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect

This is an excellent Washing machine and would recommend to anyone. It is compact and very quite and does a very good job of washing clothes from Work overalls to towels to sheets to delicate clothes. Controls are easy as all push button and spin drying is excellent as you can select a high 1100 rpm which leaves clothes almost dry. Also you can miss and mach on different cycles I.E hot/cold wash, as well as change cycles mid wash. Spin speeds etc. Only paid $1076 including installation and 5 yr warranty

Purchased in December 2018.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Bad machine for pet lovers

This machine is quiet but if you have pet hair on an item of clothing, it will spread it to every garment in the washing machine. My old Simpson washing machine had a lint collector so the clothes came out cleaner than when they went in. Can't afford to replace it as I only just bought it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Shell
Shell

Loving the size and functionality

No matter how dirty or delicate my clothes are there is a cycle for everything. The dirty clothes really come out clean and any delicates are not ruined. The clothes need less drying time as the machine spins so fast. My laundry is situated not far from the bedrooms but it is so quiet that I can run it at night and it doesn't disturb anyones sleep.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
bikibabe
bikibabeSydney, NSW

The best machine - absolutely faultless

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Abba
AbbaCaboolture

Great Machine

I have used this machine past several years and when I want to change in to new machine I always go for new Fisher and Paykal washing machines.
It is absolutely easy to use even a 5 year old can operate easily and now they have touch button which works perfectly as compared to other machine where it fails after few uses.

I totally recommend this machine

Date PurchasedNov 2017
bikibabe
bikibabeSydney, NSW

The best!

Love this machine. After months of research, we chose this machine over all the big brands (inc. Kleenmaid) for Strata use to replace our worn out Kleenmaid, and we all love it. This quality machine is Eco friendly, quiet, washes cleanly without wrecking clothes, spins to almost dry - saving $100's on Dryer costs pa. Very reliable.

It's compact, yet has a deceivingly large capacity, and sooo easy to operate - just press a couple of buttons and it goes. Love the Quick wash cycle - only takes 39 mins. And it doesn't over-balance like other machines which can cause a noise like an earthquake. All of these features for under $1,000. Very happy.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Phil
PhilAveley

What would i do without such a great machine.

In with the dirty work clothes some soap and later at rinse the softner and they come out like new smelling all fresh and clean. Water use is good and it is nice and quite and able to clean a large load with no problem and when you look inside when empty the bowl is nice and clean as well so not a thing to compain about.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017