MPN: WA8560E1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

WallyM
WallyMAdelaide

Very pleased with this washing machine

We replaced an LG front loader that kept breaking down with this unit, and have been very pleased with it. The machine is quiet, washes well, and does a much faster wash than the front loader used to. The display panel is fairly bare and spartan - the display panel only shows remaining time so you don't see information like what part of the cycle the machine is up to, for example, but that probably means there's less to go wrong. It's really just a "set and forget" machine.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Susan
SusanNorth Queensland, QLD

Not as good as my last F&P washer

This machine is super quiet and I find it washes and rinses clothes well. It seems that it doesn't spin out as much water from clothes as they seem wetter than they did in my 10 year old F&P washer that I had before it. The normal cold cycle also takes longer in this machine. The lid locks while filling the machine which can be a nuisance. Favourite features are the many variations to cycles, and the soft touch controls. Knowing at purchase time what I know now, I'd still buy it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ana
AnaDrouin

Great and easy to use

This washing machine is fantastic! It fits heaps of clothes or towels. It's so easy to use and easy to adjust settings. Clothes come out clean and ready to be hung. The agitator is gentle on delicate clothes and it great for work clothes too. Just change the settings. Very happy with this product!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Tom
TomSydney

A Good Washing Machine

The Fisher and Paykel Wash Smart Top Loader is a huge upgrade over my old LG. I have had no issues with it at all, and is very quiet compared to my other one. Washes clothes great and has heaps of different modes to choose from like cold and warm etc. Would highly reccomend

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA8560E1 (8.5kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Sally
SallyHoward

Good, But could be much better

O k this machine does the washing to a high standard. My only "beef" is the control panel is too hard to read. There is plenty of room to label the buttons, but they choose to use tiny print which requires glasses and a torch to read. WHY do it? F & P did the same with the good drawer dish washer. They changed the panel to face out instead of up so one has to kneel down to read it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
bellamama
bellamamaVictoria, Australia

It's good but too noisy

Fisher and paykel is a good washing machine, its water saving, energy saving , but way to noisy, I can't use it when my child asleep , other then that it's ok . So I don't recommend you to buy it , if you have baby or toddler . Because it's too noisy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ademsulk
AdemsulkPerth

Different one

It's always new and different. It clean and rinse the clothes in excellent manner it's reliable. Dosen't wear out clothes and quite. With different features to do ,washing. Fisher and paykel is one of the best in the market. That why I like it. Really you can depend on it.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Mel
MelBrisbane

Great washer!

Clothes are always clean, it is a bit loud, as it vibrates quite a lot, and if there is a lot in the bowl it will spin quite heavy and make a lot of noise, so best to only do small loads. Easy to use. It sometimes stops if there are too many clothes in there. I would buy it again, its important to hae a good washer!!

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Mer
Mer

Great for everyday use

Can not complain with this top loader washing machine as it gets the job done without a flaw. For its price, it is a great washing machine which I have never had a problem with since purchasing it about 9 months ago. It's spin dry functionality works well too and can be set to spin dry only.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Top Loading Washing Machines

Asha W.
Asha W.Perth, WA

A simple machine that does its job

I really like our new washing machine. The 8.5kg is a good family size, it’s fast (49 minutes for a regular wash) and I find it quiet. I love the countdown display and time delay. Washes well, but sometimes there is a little lint left on the clothes. The spin cycle is very good, washing is almost dry when finished. I also found this to be one of the few options in a size that would fit in my small laundry.

I shopped around for the best price and then had Appliances Online match the price. They deliver, install and remove the old appliance.

Date PurchasedDec 2016