MPN: WA8560E1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Middy
MiddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

We have only had this machine for a few weeks. It is easy to use and it has quick and efficient washing cycles and it is reasonably quiet.

The machine has an automatic levelling function which it does in the set up phase. The automatic water level function is great.

Our previous Fisher & Paykel machine lasted 17 years so we would be very optimistic if this one lasted that long.

Tammy Parnell
Tammy ParnellPerth, WA

wonderful

I have bought this a while ago and have nothing but great use from it. Cleaning beautifully can use the quick wash which takes no time at all but cleans as well as the soak dial which runs for about 30 mins.

Purchased for $700.00.

Menu
MenuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect washing machine

Normally we use our washing machine every day. Perfectly it removes stains and completely remove wetness from clothes.It has more functions to do seperate things. Economically friendly and lucky to have it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $890.00.

Pommypeter
PommypeterHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect

This is an excellent Washing machine and would recommend to anyone. It is compact and very quite and does a very good job of washing clothes from Work overalls to towels to sheets to delicate clothes. Controls are easy as all push button and spin drying is excellent as you can select a high 1100 rpm which leaves clothes almost dry. Also you can miss and mach on different cycles I.E hot/cold wash, as well as change cycles mid wash. Spin speeds etc. Only paid $1076 including installation and 5 yr warranty

Purchased in December 2018.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA8560E1 (8.5kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Shell
Shell

Loving the size and functionality

No matter how dirty or delicate my clothes are there is a cycle for everything. The dirty clothes really come out clean and any delicates are not ruined. The clothes need less drying time as the machine spins so fast. My laundry is situated not far from the bedrooms but it is so quiet that I can run it at night and it doesn't disturb anyones sleep.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
bikibabe
bikibabeSydney, NSW

The best machine - absolutely faultless

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Abba
AbbaCaboolture

Great Machine

I have used this machine past several years and when I want to change in to new machine I always go for new Fisher and Paykal washing machines.
It is absolutely easy to use even a 5 year old can operate easily and now they have touch button which works perfectly as compared to other machine where it fails after few uses.

I totally recommend this machine

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
bikibabe
bikibabeSydney, NSW

The best!

Love this machine. After months of research, we chose this machine over all the big brands (inc. Kleenmaid) for Strata use to replace our worn out Kleenmaid, and we all love it. This quality machine is Eco friendly, quiet, washes cleanly without wrecking clothes, spins to almost dry - saving $100's on Dryer costs pa. Very reliable.

It's compact, yet has a deceivingly large capacity, and sooo easy to operate - just press a couple of buttons and it goes. Love the Quick wash cycle - only takes 39 mins. And it doesn't over-balance like other machines which can cause a noise like an earthquake. All of these features for under $1,000. Very happy.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Phil
PhilAveley

What would i do without such a great machine.

In with the dirty work clothes some soap and later at rinse the softner and they come out like new smelling all fresh and clean. Water use is good and it is nice and quite and able to clean a large load with no problem and when you look inside when empty the bowl is nice and clean as well so not a thing to compain about.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Michelle
MichelleCowes

Love my fisher and paykel washing machine

it washes and rinses the clothes beautifully
the clothes always look new it doesn't wear the clothes out
It's very quite and it doesn't jump around
I have a smart drive 8.5kg and love the idea of the times you can add, and the delay option
I always bought fisher and Paykel washing machine and always will

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Rainbow
RainbowMelbourne

Great size

I have had this machine for 2 months now and it has been excellent so far. Our old machine would stop halfway through the rinse cycle. This machine has the pole down the middle of the barrel so is hopefully more balanced and less likely to stop like that. I bought from JB who were really great in honouring a discount even though the discount was over by the time my transaction went through.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Maximo101
Maximo101Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top Loader, top results

Before this washing machine we had a Fisher and paykel top loader without the agitator. It was constantly under performing and not cleaning properly and becoming unbalanced. Since replacing it with this we have not had any issues. It cleans all type of laundry efficiently. It is quite, has multiple modes and easy to use. The button interface is perfect as the screens of other models fade over time.
It can fit large loads like all the bed linen and doesn't get them all tangled into each other. The price was very reasonable and I would definitely recommend this machine.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Tracey
TraceyCOOLUM BEACH

exellent

,This machine washes, cleans and rinses my clothes beautifully, and never wears clothes. It is nice and quiet and so easy to use with just a couple of buttons to push everytime I wash. I would buy this brand again and again, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good washing machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Kim Magrath
Kim MagrathTAS, 7112

Love appliances that can think for themselves!

This is the best washing machine we’ve ever owned. Mum had one exactly the same and I washed a load once in hers and I was sold.

It’s quick, effective, quiet and thinks for itself regardless of the load size. I always use the Auto function and it’s never failed me.

Clothes are well treated by the machine and never get caught up.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Paulas
PaulasWyndham Vale

Reliable touch control machine

All of the cycles options are useful and make life easier. Touch modes with bright easy to read displays. It washes quietly and reliably. The wash quality is fantastic.. Clothes are always clean and gently cared for by this machine. I fit good size loads in so it makes my washing routine quick and easy. I highly recommend this machine .. It looks modern and matches all my other appliances.

Date PurchasedJan 2016