MPN: WA8560E1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Auto fill under fills washing machine and lost of lint issues. Agitator wings break easily

Firstly the auto fill option under fills the machine for the load. This causes soap residue. You say add less soap, but the solution from f&p to reduce lint is to add more soap. F&P know there is a lint problem & sell a lint filter for it. Should have been included to start with. The agitator blades break off and then start to tear your cloths. The agitator blades are note well designed

Purchased in May 2019.

Sam
SamPerth, WA

A follow up to my other review, I think they can do better

Pros:
The motor is great
Cons:
Lint lint, Fisher and Paykel is aware of this for years but who cares
No hot&cold water mixer, so hot water hits first and will ruin your clothes

Purchased in July 2018.

Middy
MiddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

We have only had this machine for a few weeks. It is easy to use and it has quick and efficient washing cycles and it is reasonably quiet.

The machine has an automatic levelling function which it does in the set up phase. The automatic water level function is great.

Our previous Fisher & Paykel machine lasted 17 years so we would be very optimistic if this one lasted that long.

Washer- Lint build up.

The only problem we have so far is lint build up on our clothes. Never had it with any other washing machine. We will no be getting another Fisher & Paykel washer.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA8560E1 (8.5kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Ros I
Ros IHunter Region, NSW

always goes off balance when I wash my towels and sheets

Everytime I wash my sheets or towels this washing machine goes off balance. At least twice it stops itself and beeps it’s load is off. It is so annoying if you don’t hear it and come back an hour later to hang it out and it’s stopped itself.
Other than that when I was my clothes it’s great

Tammy Parnell
Tammy ParnellPerth, WA

wonderful

I have bought this a while ago and have nothing but great use from it. Cleaning beautifully can use the quick wash which takes no time at all but cleans as well as the soak dial which runs for about 30 mins.

Purchased for $700.00.

Menu
MenuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect washing machine

Normally we use our washing machine every day. Perfectly it removes stains and completely remove wetness from clothes.It has more functions to do seperate things. Economically friendly and lucky to have it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $890.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Pommypeter
PommypeterHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect

This is an excellent Washing machine and would recommend to anyone. It is compact and very quite and does a very good job of washing clothes from Work overalls to towels to sheets to delicate clothes. Controls are easy as all push button and spin drying is excellent as you can select a high 1100 rpm which leaves clothes almost dry. Also you can miss and mach on different cycles I.E hot/cold wash, as well as change cycles mid wash. Spin speeds etc. Only paid $1076 including installation and 5 yr warranty

Purchased in December 2018.

Shell
Shell

Loving the size and functionality

No matter how dirty or delicate my clothes are there is a cycle for everything. The dirty clothes really come out clean and any delicates are not ruined. The clothes need less drying time as the machine spins so fast. My laundry is situated not far from the bedrooms but it is so quiet that I can run it at night and it doesn't disturb anyones sleep.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

bikibabe
bikibabeSydney, NSW

The best machine - absolutely faultless

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Abba
AbbaCaboolture

Great Machine

I have used this machine past several years and when I want to change in to new machine I always go for new Fisher and Paykal washing machines.
It is absolutely easy to use even a 5 year old can operate easily and now they have touch button which works perfectly as compared to other machine where it fails after few uses.

I totally recommend this machine

Date PurchasedNov 2017
bikibabe
bikibabeSydney, NSW

The best!

Love this machine. After months of research, we chose this machine over all the big brands (inc. Kleenmaid) for Strata use to replace our worn out Kleenmaid, and we all love it. This quality machine is Eco friendly, quiet, washes cleanly without wrecking clothes, spins to almost dry - saving $100's on Dryer costs pa. Very reliable.

It's compact, yet has a deceivingly large capacity, and sooo easy to operate - just press a couple of buttons and it goes. Love the Quick wash cycle - only takes 39 mins. And it doesn't over-balance like other machines which can cause a noise like an earthquake. All of these features for under $1,000. Very happy.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Phil
PhilAveley

What would i do without such a great machine.

In with the dirty work clothes some soap and later at rinse the softner and they come out like new smelling all fresh and clean. Water use is good and it is nice and quite and able to clean a large load with no problem and when you look inside when empty the bowl is nice and clean as well so not a thing to compain about.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Michelle
MichelleCowes

Love my fisher and paykel washing machine

it washes and rinses the clothes beautifully
the clothes always look new it doesn't wear the clothes out
It's very quite and it doesn't jump around
I have a smart drive 8.5kg and love the idea of the times you can add, and the delay option
I always bought fisher and Paykel washing machine and always will

Date PurchasedDec 2016
benq1970
benq1970South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy Jan

This is my third f&p washing machine and its so not user friendly like the previous models. Lid keeps locking and I have to turn off to reset. Then it does this stupid thing where even when you select the water height it starts, fills for a minute then locks the lid and stirs the water.. Very annoying. If you liked the previous model stick with that. I do like the countdown timer so you know how long the load has.

Date PurchasedMay 2017