Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Top Loader

514 questions from our users

Rhonda Newell

Rhonda Newellasked

WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

Can you tell me how long this particular model has been around. I want to buy one 2nd hand and seller cant tell me how old it is.

Jim J

Jim Jasked

WashSmart WA8560G1 (8.5kg)

Which Powder is used in Fisher and Paykel WA8560G1 ?

powerfan2011

powerfan2011asked

WashSmart WA70T60GW1 (7kg)

How do I remove agitator to clean inside of washer .. I've tried undoing the nut and it's very tight and doesn't budge ??

Peter

Peterasked

WashSmart WA70T60GW1 (7kg)

Does anyone know how many litres of water it takes to fill a full load in a 7kg washer? I know it takes approx 86 litres to do a full cycle but I just want to know how many litres are in the bowl.

Bruce

Bruceasked

2nd Gen

Fills to rinse but goes back to start of wash cycle instead of rinsing? Manually start rinse and spin cycle but won’t spin?

Dee

I’m confused to what you mean. Do you have your hot water tap on?

John

Johnasked

WashSmart WA70T60GW1 (7kg)

Does anybody know the part number for the agitator on this model?

Help

Helpasked

WashSmart WA80T65GW1 (8kg)

My machine is consistently off balance doesn’t matter how much is in it. It shakes and bangs then stops on just about every load

Martin

Martinasked

WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg)

Why is the water pump so noisy after it pumps out the water compared to my 20 year old one.
NZ made one had French made water pump, new one is Italian Askoll brand made in China!

Hamptonroses
Hamptonroses

F&P no longer care about quality - my old F&P was virtually silent, clothes spun to almost dry, but my new replacement one is louder than a lawn mower, the clothes are dripping wet after final spin, and are covered in lint. I regret going with F&P again, quality of machine and care factor from their complaints Dept is zero. They are cutting costs wherever they can by using cheap parts!

Yagdish G.

Yagdish G.asked

How much water does WA1068G1 use in its complete wash cycle

Varies:
How many/ type clothes, what water level setting you use etc

Srah

Srahasked

My WashSmart 10kg top loader is not rinsing properly

My car won't start....?

Caitlin P.asked

I have a Fisher & Paykel washing machine GW711 7.5kg. Since yesterday, whenever I go to press start, it starts beeping at me and the last wash light comes on and the last spin light comes on.
Ive tried everything and I just cant get it to work.
Anyone else possibly have any solutions?

Hi Caitlin

Have a look and see if your hot water tap is off or on. Mine was beeping so I turned the hot tap on but press cold. You also need to make sure that you press the buttons that you need when you start you wash. do you press cold wash? Once youvepressed start you cant go back. Hope this helps Abit

Caitlin P.

Hi Dee, I always use cold water for washing. Just cheaper that way haha but Ill see if this helps. Thank you :)

fisher_man

New controller fitted - size not set.

Paul E.

Paul E.asked

WashSmart WA80T65GW1 (8kg)

When switch on the wall is in the ON position machine is making a noise like it's trying to drain water. Power is not ON on the machine itself.
The machine turns ON like normal with the SOUND still going.
When I start a cycle it drains water as it's filling up.
Is this a major fix?

shazmoz8031

shazmoz8031asked

WashSmart WA8560G1 (8.5kg)

Have had this machine for 2 years and suddenly it won't spin?

T L.

T L.asked

Lup
My washing model is WA1068G1, just one month old.
When I wash with regular or quick, after wash cycle in the rinse session problem happens. The machine sprays water a little bit and spin, again spray water little bit and spin. Then takes required amount of water, but before doing a little bit agitating, starts spinning. All together, machine spins 4 times. What does it mean? It is very annoying, pathetic that it fills on the rinse cycle but then empties right after its hit the required level. Without doing good full rinse, the machine takes water and spins. Can you please what is it's problem?

T L.

T L.asked

Lup
My washing model is WA1068G1, just one month old.

Alice

Aliceasked

WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

Our F & P washer keeps going out of balance. Did everything on the manual to try and fix it like sorting out load or restarting. Now it just won't spin after the wash. So frustraing. Any help?

Danielle C.

Danielle C.asked

WashSmart WA55T56GW1 (5.5kg)

Hi I have a Fisher and Paykel washsmart 8kg machine now when I try to turn it on the key lock button lights up but it won't turn on so I have to unplug it to get it to go. I tried holding the power button for 3/5 seconds to unlock the key lock but that didn't work either so what am I to do???

e watters

e wattersasked

WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

my fisher and paykel 8kg was mashine will fill to desired level ,,agitates a couple of times then begins to drain water and refill for the spin cycle

Sam

Samasked

WashSmart WA8060E1 (8kg)

Hi my machine will not dump the water an go to a rinse cycle or spin any help please thank you

Serena Parr