Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Top Loader

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Top Loader (page 2 of 38)

1st Gen, 2nd Gen

Ros I

Ros IHunter Region, NSW

always goes off balance when I wash my towels and sheets

Everytime I wash my sheets or towels this washing machine goes off balance. At least twice it stops itself and beeps it’s load is off. It is so annoying if you don’t hear it and come back an hour later to hang it out and it’s stopped itself.
Other than that when I was my clothes it’s great

Tash

TashMid North Coast, NSW

Disappointed

Had this machine for about 6 yrs replaced balance rods recently which fixed the balance issue but am on my 3rd agitator due to fin broken again obviously a fault and these are not cheap, seems to happen every 2 yrs or so, does wash clean and big bowl but agitator should stand up to the fact that it is a large 10kg machine would stay clear of Fisher & paykel I wont buy another 1

Kelly Blake

Kelly BlakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regret buying it.

No lint filter. Restarts from beginning if you stop it mid washing, no option to continue after pause. Agitator broke off after 12 months of regular loads washing. Wash cycle interrupted due to malfunctioned suspension rods after 4yrs. Increased noise during spin cycle.

Purchased in April 2015 at Harvey Norman.

CCc

CCcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good machine

Love this machine. Very helpful, and smart. Makes it easier doing my washing and it doesnt stop and pause every 2 seconds like some do, this is also second hand from someone else and still works no issues.

Purchased in August 2019.

Sachila W.

Sachila W.

In love with this product

Love this product; I have being using this product for more than 3 years without a single problem. I wash from rough to smooth cloths using the options given. Everything comes out perfectly. I can reduce the cycle times and select the spin speed to match the clothing type I wash. I would highly recommend this reliable product.

Purchased in February 2016.

Aksav

AksavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Balancing issues & loud banging (drum)

Purchased in January 2014 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

Bezza

BezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Agitator falling to bits

Purchased in August 2016 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

Allayne

AllayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Big Loads and Very Reliable

I have been using this machine now for about 12 months. And time and time again to is very reliable. The only issues I have had with machine was it didn't turn on one time but all I had to do was switch off for 10 min and let it reset itself.
I do everything from small loads of wet baby pants right through to king size blankets and every time come out clean and fresh.
The bigger loads do take a bit longer but worth the wait.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

JBB

JBBSydney, NSW

Love to wash with Fisher & Paykel

My third F&P machine and the best yet. I love the various settings available but especially the auto water level feature which saves water and adds to the washing efficiency and time.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

AMG38

AMG38Perth, WA

good reliable system

i have used it for 4 years and i think its great and reliable for its price ! People shouldn't buy all those cheap brands anymore and start investing in the better quality ones, it will not only improve your lifestyle but also will last a long time therefore making your money worth !

Purchased in July 2015.

Adele

AdeleGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great washing machine

I have just purchased my 2nd machine. First one lasted forever, so I bought another one the same. Never had a problem with it. Best machine ever. Thanks Fisher and Paykel

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $699.00.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 6.2kg DE62T27GW2

Mishy

MishySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fisher & Paykel helps my Family

I have four grown up children and we have used this brand of washing machine for many, many years. We have had it serviced two times due a small fault, but it was quickly rectified both times at no cost to us. I have had this machine for many years and it is still going. Great wash every time. I can put sheets, bulky towels and it washes them clean every time. The magnetics under the carriage really help this machine perform. I have now bought the newest model as I have remarried and the old one is still going over at my ex-husband's place. I have all my main white goods in this same brand. Will never buy anything else. Thanks Fisher & Paykel!!!

Purchased for $399.00.

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is it possible to LOVE a washing machine?

I love this washing machine!! We've had it for 2-3 years and it's never missed a beat! I like having the bigger capacity 10kg so I can wash our bedding and towels with ease as well as our day to day washing. I don't do hand washing - hand washing is in a clothes bag in the washing machine! I've never had a problem.

Michael H

Michael HFar West, NSW

Great washing machine

from heavy to light clothing washes , this machine excels the only fault are selection instructions for the elderly can be improved, as some need simple selection like light through to heavy washing as an example

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Karen white

Karen whiteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy to have a top loader again

The fisher & paykel washsmart 8.5kg top loader washing machine is so easy to use turn on the power & press start
You can’t get any easier than that!
It has plenty of options to choose from
Eg regular wash, heavy, delicate, quick & even an allergy wash
It fits our king size bedding easily but with its smart technology you can do a small load & it will uses a smaller amount of water

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wife off Back

We previously had a front loader with 1.5 hour plus programs, this Machine has easy to run cycles half the time and just as good if not better, Did I mention my Wife is off my back.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

Never Again Bunnings

Never Again BunningsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Stress Required

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Hads

HadsCentral West, NSW

Terrible just kept beeping the whole cycle

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys.

Tammy Parnell

Tammy ParnellPerth, WA

wonderful

I have bought this a while ago and have nothing but great use from it. Cleaning beautifully can use the quick wash which takes no time at all but cleans as well as the soak dial which runs for about 30 mins.

Purchased for $700.00.

Menu

MenuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect washing machine

Normally we use our washing machine every day. Perfectly it removes stains and completely remove wetness from clothes.It has more functions to do seperate things. Economically friendly and lucky to have it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $890.00.

See all Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Top Loader reviews