Fisher & Paykel WD7560P1 / WD8560F1

Fisher & Paykel WD7560P1 / WD8560F1 Questions & Answers

WD8560F1 (8.5kg/5kg), WD7560P1 (7.5kg/4kg) (See All)
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

9 questions from our users

Maureen
Maureenasked
WD7560P1 (7.5kg/4kg)

My drum clean light won’t turn off and it also won’t do a 800 spin when on a cycle?

Michelle Masked
WD7560P1 / WD8560F1

My daughter has just bought washer/dryer combo but said it isn’t drying her clothes, had only her undergarments in, after two drying cycles they were still quite damp! Is she using a wrong setting?

Michelle M

Does this mean you don’t have an answer to a product you sell?

Cat
Cat

I find this too. Only dries well if not much in the machine. So wash then take half out. Or just do 2 loads instead of 1. Not an ideal solution, wish I'd known this before purchasing it.

Gail C.

I found my clothes came out of the dryer quite wet so I just made a clothesline in the carport. This machine is overpriced crap.

Bek
Bekasked
WD7560P1 / WD8560F1

When using the drying function only. I just like to use a dryer to finish off the drying process when clothes have been hanging out. Can you just put in for 5-10 minutes and open the door to check then keep opening and checking till its dry? Or does it have to do a full dry cycle and you can't open the door?

Brooke
Brooke

If you put them in for 5 mins then want to open it you have to wait like half an hr for the machine to "cool" before the door will unlock..

JMP
JMPasked
WD7560P1 / WD8560F1

Does the dryer use water during the drying cycle? What is the WELS star for the dryer function only?

Sue L
Sue Lasked
WD8560F1 (8.5kg/5kg)

Is it possible to use the dryer function to finish off items that haven’t fully dried after being on the clothesline, eg popping items in the dryer for a few minutes?

Jersey

dan09
Cassie
Cassieasked
WD8560F1 (8.5kg/5kg)

What’s the quickest wash cycle

Hi Cassie,
The fastest cycle is 46 minutes.
Regards

DAZ
DAZasked
WD8560F1 (8.5kg/5kg)

How many towels can be dried?

Nickname

I've only washed two beach towels at one time amongst other stuff- it's fairly sizeable - I put my queen size doona cover in no worries

Missviv
Missviv

I have put in upto 3 large queen towels and a bath mat in to be washed and dried without a problem.

I have even put in my king size quilt and have washed and dried.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives