Fisher & Paykel WH1060P1

Fisher & Paykel WH1060P1

MPN: WH1060P1

Kyle

KyleMid North Coast, NSW

Great Washer that can handle large loads

Initially I considered other brand 8kg and 8.5kg Front Load Washers and was surprised to find that the manufacturers did not recommend washing Queen Size Bedding.
The 10kg capacity of the Fisher and Paykel together with comparable energy efficiency made the decision easy.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,399.00.

zeru b.

zeru b.South East Queensland, QLD

Fisher & Paykel 10 kg Washing Machine

This 10 kg F&P wash machine is one which I ultimately recommended to big families. We found it very comfortable for our seven family members. Our preference is the top feed with agitator.

Jusdan78

Jusdan78Victoria

LOVE IT!!

Replaced my 8yo Electrolux - this is the BEST washer I’ve had. Not sure why people are saying it’s loud and noisy... it’s whisper quiet it spins at 1200rpm and I don’t even hear it and I’ve had huge towel loads in it which I could never put in the old washer I replaced which was always unbalancing and jumping around like a frog when spinning and noisy as. Can’t fault this F&P washer at all. Got the extra warranty from HN added to cost.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Pollyfodder

PollyfodderNorth Queensland, QLD

YeeHaa!! Room for ones washing to dance a jig!

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

Katie

KatieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst ever purchase. Wasted a whole Sunday!! 000 rating! Do not buy

Purchased in February 2018 at Domayne for $1,600.00.

Natasha

NatashaAdelaide

If I could rate 0 I would

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Worst product ever. Do not buy.

The sound level of the washer reached up to a maximum of 84.4 db.
A level that is absolutely unacceptable and in fact, dangerous as it would lead to hearing loss.

I have a total of 3 faulty washers and exchanged a total of 2 washers over the span of 6 weeks, to which ALL of them are faulty and dangerous.
I am left without a proper, working, washer for a good 6 weeks.

The waiting time for the exchange of the washers took incredibly long, customer service is extremely slow and products are faulty.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

It straight up doesn't work.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Fisher & Paykel
Nancy G.Fisher & Paykel

Hi Neil,
Thanks for your review and feedback. Please send us your contact details to; social@fisherpaykel.com and one of our Customer Care Consults will be in contact.
Regards,
Nancy

Frequently Asked Questions about Fisher & Paykel WH1060P1

Why is my washing machine making a loud noise?

To make sure your washing machine is completely secure during transit, Fisher & Paykel includes transit rods in addition to the transit bolts most people will be familiar with. It's possible that these rods are creating this noise. Your installer will remove both the bolts and the rods when installing the product for you, but if you’re planning to install the machine yourself, this video will give you more detail on how to remove both the transit bolts and rods: Removing Transit Bolts.

Stickers are also included on the back of the machine that show where to find the transit rods.

Latest Consumer Questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $1,649.00
Capacity10 kg
Household Size 5+ people
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)