Fisher & Paykel 6kg/7kg/8kg Front Loader

Fisher & Paykel 6kg/7kg/8kg Front Loader

WH80F60WV1 (8kg), WH60F60W1 (6kg), WH80F60W1 (8kg), etc...

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Tenacious

TenaciousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not user friendly

Too many settings with long washes(1-3hrs) and only one quick wash of 30 mins
I had it in quick wash since I bought it 5 years ago,it would sometimes leave my clothes feeling really hot which is strange as it always made me think it was using only cold water (quick cycle doesn't tell you which temp it uses). Now that I want to use hot water it doesnt work! I had to attach the hose to the hot water tap as I have no other option.

Purchased in April 2013.

Noise Level
Robyn

RobynNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent product. Very reliable

We chose Fisher & Paykel as they are known for being reliable in other appliances and have not been disappinted. We bought our front loader washing machine last year and it has been going on-stop ever since without a since hitch. We would recommend this washer.to anyone looking to upgrade.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Sandwichmaker

SandwichmakerMelbourne

Great washing machine, great support

Date PurchasedMar 2007
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 6kg/7kg/8kg Front Loader compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

NMC

NMCHobart, TAS

Poor Controls - Poor Remedy

Date PurchasedAug 2012

Don't touch the brand

the warranty is 2 years, we got it extended to 5 years, six months later it has a brain fade.
We had already replaced the mother board 12 months prior.
It will cost about $400 to fix.
It is going to the tip, as the repairman said, the main bearing could go next.
Will not be going near fisher and paykel again. We had a fridge and a freezer of theirs that lasted no time.
No more chances for this company.

Date PurchasedMay 2012

Rubber Seal

The rubber seal of my front loader washing machine Fisher and Paykel WH80F60W1 gets mouldy after use. I have made many attempts in removing the mould but have not succeeded. i even wipe dry the rubber seal after every use. My clothes get stained with the mould which cannot be removed.
Can I replace the rubber seal?

Date PurchasedAug 2008
Junaid

JunaidSydney, NSW

It's get stopped during operations

It's getting stopped and have to switch it on again during operation. I can't understand Then what is purpose of saying it automatic. Expert Rep cost is too much. I was thinking fisher and paykel should listen and resolve this issue as it's getting really painful for me. Waiting for replacement with new machine

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Barry_Leaver

Barry_LeaverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking for control panel for this washing machine

Still trying to get the control panel for this washing machine Serial No. 12-604525-11, Product 98734B The machine is like new and we have not had any trouble with it. it has been good for donas and blankets. It always give us a clean wash but the price of parts and the $142.00 for the technician to come out is a bit stiff

Date PurchasedApr 2014
texas

texas

Are front loaders and issue. My 4 year old machine stopped working

My 4 year old machine stopped working. Yes it should have lasted 10 years. Then the more I read the more it seems that Front Loaders can be more problematic.
I contacted Fisher and Paykel and they were..........great. They listened, understood and resolved my issues.
I am very happy with the outcome.
I have now purchased a Top Loader Fisher and Paykel

Do NOT waste your money - buy another model/brand

Magicroundabout
Magicroundabout

8 kg front loader disappoints

Kirsty Walsh

Kirsty WalshPerth

Awesome Machine

We have recently purchased this machine for our new home recently purchased. After washing several loads in the new machine we are happy with our new purchase. We believe that the clothes come out nice and clean, better than the top loaders to be honest. The machine is very quite whilst washing. Can highly recommend

disappointed

since we bought this machine we have had it repaired 6-7 times......we had bought the extended warranty thank goodness....but now it is out of warranty it has gone haywire...wont fill with water wont spin the door wont open unless we turn it off at the wall and wait....and was also very noisy will not buy fisher paykel again sorry

Rach H

Rach HCollaroy

Less than 3 years old, 2 major parts replaced under warranty & now motor blows just out of warranty

Excellent Performance

I have tried most cycles on this machine and have been extremely happy with the results on all. I tend to use the 30 minute cycle which always has good results - Clothes clean, not tangled and quick, quick quick. I think the noise level is about the same noise as my previous machine (Miele) - anyhow not too loud as I can't hear it when I close the laundry door. I can't understand why others have had problems.

Worst company ever

We bought a washing machine 4 years ago. Couple months after it stopped working so we replaced it under warranty. The new one has so many problems and we keep fixing it so often. I don't recommend anyone on buying this brand nor dealing with this company cause they never solve a thing.

No problems

This machine has served a family of 5 for around 7 years with no breakdowns, broken plastic, rust or any problems. I'm happy with its large 8kg capacity and mostly happy with its washing. Only issues for me have been that it doesn't always wash all the washing powder from the dispenser and on occasions we get lint on things. I'd rate it as an average machine, not as bad as many others reviewers.

Rust rust rust

This machine broke down shortly after the warranty ran out. A few weeks later the front panel and the base frame started to rust so we approached FP directly. They refused to do anything about it. It has now broken down completely after about 7 years and the rust has extended to cover a large part of the machine. Never again FP.

Andy

AndySydney Surrounds, NSW

What a piece of crap

ANDY

ANDYPERTH

This machine is the best ever!

I have always had 8kg front loaders and took a bit of a gamble buying this fisher and paykel due to their limited years of experience in their field of front loaders however i am well impressed with this machine. It is fantastic. The machine is quiet, economical and the clothes come out beautiful and clean. I have never had a problem with it. I can honestly say that this machine beats any german/italian/british machine i have ever owned and would thoroughly recommend to anyone. 2 years on and still going strong.

Mark

Markasked

Front Loader WH70F60W3 (7kg)

Machine was in storage for a few months, now spin cycle is very noisy and machine moves around the laundry.

joni r.

joni r.asked

Front Loader WH70F60W3 (7kg)

Currently after a load of washing it stopped during the spin cycle with a clunking noise & didn't spin the clothes, have also tried to go through a quick cycle with no clothes but it's still not running, after a minute...it has stayed on 0:29 for 5mins...& has water sitting in the drum & I am able to open the door with the some water still sitting just below the door? Not sure if it's worth fixing or ??

B C.

B C.asked

Front Loader WH60F60W1 (6kg)

Hi, my washer will not run any cycle. The pump starts, then stops and nothing else happens. It keeps doing this about every three minutes. It doesn't show a code. Thanks, Annie.
I do have a tip also, if you have trouble closing the door, just lift it a little. The door has dropped on mine.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 11 Fisher & Paykel 6kg/7kg/8kg Front Loader
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Water Rating4stars4stars4stars4stars
Energy Rating3stars3stars3stars3stars
Number of Wash Cycles13131313
Water Consumption57 / 59 / 69 / 6957 / 59 / 69 / 6957 / 59 / 69 / 6957 / 59 / 69 / 69
Replaced byFisher & Paykel Front Loader WH60F60W2 (6kg)Fisher & Paykel Front Loader WH60F60W3 (6kg)Fisher & Paykel Front Loader WH70F60W3 (7kg)Fisher & Paykel Front Loader WH80F60W2 (8kg)
Compare all 11 Fisher & Paykel 6kg/7kg/8kg Front Loader