Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg) Questions & Answers

83 questions from our users

Katrina

Katrina asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

So my fisher and paykel quicksmart keeps showing up clear filter icon every two or three washes???!!!!
Very frustrating and annoying! I hv a family of 6 and this is annoying me to no end ! Happening towards end of cycle
Hv followed booklet numerous times emptying out and making sure it’s clear ??
We are baffled
Can anyone give any suggestions on what we could try to rectify the problem? Before calling someone out
The machine isn’t very old at all , about 18months old
Please help

Ross A
Ross A

Am experiencing same problem, except there is only 1 person living in my place. I checked - as per the F&P youtube video - there was absolutely nothing in the filter. It seems like F&P products are designed to just be faulty so you pay fees for them to visit or contact them.

Markel

Markelasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Hi. I need to replace my drain hose. Can anyone tell me how to go about doing this? Thanks!

bondy

bondyasked

error 247 how hard is it to fix pump flapper

Amanda H.

Amanda H.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

I have an error to clear the filter once I cleared the filter but still get the error however the hose hasn't drained. how to I clear this error.?

Adam f

Adam fasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Can I remove and re fit rubber seal between door and drum to clean

Jillian H.

Jillian H.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Ok so did everything it said to clear an error 37 but it still won’t drain. Absolutely nothing stuck in pump.

Linda F.

Linda F.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

I keep getting a clean filter error. I’ve done all the recommendations in the booklet and it still has not helped.
Filter was very clean and nothing in the housing.
What can I do now?

The Rhazz
The Rhazz

Same!

Louise

Louiseasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Filter was very clean and nothing in the housing.
What can I do now?

fatmanwookie
fatmanwookie

Gday did you fix you machine as mine is doing same thank you

Robyn M.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Brand new machine & first run it came up with the clear filter error. Followed instructions & drained machine took out the filter, nothing to clear as new, put filter back & started machine with same error. Followed the set up correctly. Any advice what could be stopping the machine from going full cycle.

Lauren L.
Lauren L.

this is happening to me too. Brand new machine, did you end up finding a solution?

Robyn M.

Our plumber didn’t remove a plug when installing, so check the hot/cold pipes!

Adam
Adam

If the drain is connected to a trap under the sink, check the inside of the trap nipple. It has an internal knockout that needs to be removed before connecting the washing machine drain hose.

Carol

Carolasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

why do you have to remove the liquid dispenser if you are using powder

Kate Appletonasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Keeps saying clear filter even though I have done this. It stops before the drain cycle so now can’t recheck filter as machine is full of water and will flood the laundry. Help?!

Shell

Shellasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

My machine will not go to drain cycle. I've cleaned filter but drain hose might be blocked. I can't work out how to check it.
Help!

Kate Appleton

We have same issue!!! Can someone assist?!

Sinead S.

Sinead S.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Our machine keeps stopping and showing error 10, a heater issue.
Is there anyway to fix this without calling a repair man?
We think it has happened as our hot water tap wasn't turned on when we ran the machine.
Please help, thanks

lifeadventurersasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Washing machine was working last time. This time I put in a quilt cover dialed the machine around to quick. I could not get power button to work. tried the turn Power OFF wait a little, then turn ON, but not change, the only Dial can be moved but the other buttons for changing spin and things cant be set. I thought I saw an error code once, that looked like a 5E then next letter appeared to be like an E but with the top bar removed? Does anyone have any ideas please?

lifeadventurers

tried again later that night twirled the dial around randomly, and pressed start apparently I had stopped on drum clean. So I put in suds and the water filled it washed, and it has been going OK ever since! sigh of relief

Allabenasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

A Fluffy bath mat has clogged my filter.
I've followed the instructions and there is nothing in the filter. Obviously there is a blockage. Any idea where else to look?

cindy B.
cindy B.

Try emptying your pump.is your machine pumping out water.does the drum spin and is the door locked and wont open.i had to tilt my machine from front to back open the little white door at bottom right corner to empty water and pick out rubbish from pump.it worked later once i done that.next time put your fluffy stuff in a doona cover

Allaben

It worked on a spin cycle, first time round. The drum is emptying water but we keep getting the filter error message.
Thanks for the tip on the doona cover! Wish I’d thought of that this morning!

Nathan M.
Nathan M.

did you work this out? im having the same problem, goes to check filter, turn it off & on and then run spin cycle and it works

Herbi

Herbiasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Hi when I use quick wash option, it jumps to and different option and then shows 12 minutes. Nothing happens after that. Any reason you may know?

Catey J.

Catey J.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

I keep getting error message to clean the filter. Have done this, then tried to spin the rest of the washing, but it often takes a few goes for it to finish spinning. This is happening every load. Is there a way to see of something is caught further up in the filter. Very frustrating as I have just returned home from holidays and have been trying to wash for 3 days!

Liv H.

Liv H.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

My washing machine keeps coming up with clear filter even though i have done this twice, anyone know what i can do?

Maraia K.

Maraia K.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Machine does not spin...could this be a problem with the motor?

owen

owenasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

washer is fairly new,had the clean filter message,followed the manual and found a hair clip in the filter....a few washes later the message came up again,checked the filter and nothing to be found....had a good look with a torch...pump moves ok......washer will run for a couple of washes then issues the message again....? Any ideas?

See all Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Front Loader 1st Gen questions