MPN: WH8060P2
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Roxy
RoxySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Great machine and heaps of different wash cycles. Love that it has a quick 15, quick 30 and then a everyday which is around 60mins.
Never had a problem with it but recently upgraded to a LG 10kg due to a special and I miss this machine so much!

Sandi
SandiSoutheast, SA

So impressed. Clothes have never been cleaner.

Had the front loader for 12 months now and couldn't be happier. First time I have owned a front loader and I am so impressed by the cleanliness of the wash. First time I used it I was amazed at how much cleaner the clothes were after being washed in this machine. I recommended it to my sister who is also a first time user of a front loader and she is really happy with the results as well. Two very happy consumers. Highly recommmended.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

Tracey L.
Tracey L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This washing machine is great would highly recommend

I have had this washing machine for 5 years now and is still as good as it was when I brought it can’t fault the machine it has a 15 mins wash which is very useful

Purchased in August 2015 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Sandra Ham
Sandra HamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best on the market

I wash every type of clothing.

Sheets, blankets, dogs blankets, everyday wear clothing, etc: cushion covers.

Machine washes extremely well.

Handle delicates as expected

Basically I use the 30-minute cycle which works for a two-person household.

Purchased in May 2019.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WH8060P2 (8.0kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

CascieK
CascieKSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best wash ive had in years

This is my first time owning a Fisher and Paykel and ive got to say they do not disappoint!
My old Samsung didnt wash any where near as well as this and its super quiet.
Sleek design, quiet and well priced.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

Jeffrey L.
Jeffrey L.

Great machine love it!!

The machine is easy to use, the 8kg size is perfect, love the variety of selections for washing! The wash times are great. Overall very very happy with this product!!

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Vicwondering
VicwonderingLaunceston, TAS

Perfect wash everytime

Every day work clothes are now cleaner than ever before. The tumble action I wish i'd had many years ago.
Delicates are not damaged in this machine and being able to adjust the time of the wash is wonderful, save on power. The size is brilliant for doona covers and sheets and to wash a lot more.

Purchased in June 2019 at Betta Home Living for $845.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Brittany
BrittanyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love love this machine

Love, love this machine Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine. I use this machine to wash lots of clothing from 2 messy little boys, myself & husband. Our sheets, towels on a daily. I love the different wash settings which can be selected upon what you are washing at that time & how quickly you need it washed. Its gentle on the garments which is an added bonus. It has actually made me love doing the washing again.

The machine is quiet, the clothes come out very dry & makes the drying process a lot quicker than other machines I have had in the past.

The price of the machine is excellent, not to expensive, definitely getting value for money.
I would recommend this washing machine for all the reasons above.

Purchased in August 2019 at Stan Cash for $650.00.

F.A.C
F.A.C

Water, energy and time efficient, lots of functions and super quiet

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $799.00.

Gezza
GezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

That good, bought another for our daughter

Used for all washing, including Linen dresses, mens work clothes, dress pants , all underwear. very quiet quick and efficient, previous samsung washer dryer only lasted 1 year. Hope to get 10 years out of it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

Pegasus
PegasusGreat Southern, WA

Great Washer - Just love it

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $799.00.

Misty
MistyBrisbane

I love my washing machine

My washing machine has a large variety of programs to choose from, suits just about any fabric, there is even a special cycle for your gym clothes and also it has a gentle cycle for baby clothes, and a program for your Donna. The fact that you can stop it during the cycle is a great boost.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Exactly what we need

We had to replace our old (F&P) top loader within a day, so my starting point was to target a reasonably priced machine based on recommended models (by Choice, November 2018). Don't need more than an 8kg model with 3 people in the house.
We have always had top-loaders in the past but considered moving to a front-loader due to space efficiencies as well as water and energy savings. Went with this one based on price and ranking. The box fits easily into the back of an SUV (CX-5). Easy to unpack and set up.
So far very happy after a couple of loads, very simple and logical settings and very quiet - compared to the old one. Early days yet and hopefully there won't be any issues but happy to recommend so far.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Selina
SelinaMelbourne

Great machine

Love the drum wash option to keep the machine clean and fresh after washing my partners work gear (carpenter).
Great that it gives you the time remaining so you can plan your morning and the super quick wash is excellent when you’re in a hurry.
Best machine I’ve ever owned. Very happy customer!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Kath
KathNortheast, VIC

Washing Machine

I love this frontloader its easy to use has heaps of wash cycles and that is great when you rely on tank water. I love the add item function. Also the drum cleaning function. I previously had another brand frontloader and this one washes much better than the older one.I love that you can do a supwr fast wash in 22mins

Date PurchasedSept 2018