Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Walker-to-Wagon K6670

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Walker-to-Wagon K6670

See the Best Baby Walkers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Red

RedBrisbane

Perfect for our baby

Our baby was given this at 6 months of age. She loved crawling over to it and playing with all the gadgets. Once she was able to walk, she started zooming around the house with this. It is light weight and easy to pack in the car if needed. The only problem is that if the baby is a little wobbly on the feet to begin with, it can topple over if not directed properly so always make sure an adult is supervising.

Deb

DebGeelong

Great walker.

cris

crisMelbourne

Ok

Good to fiddle with but a fairly a light item when being pushed around. Tends to pull to side. I initially filled a milk bottle and placed it on the tray to weigh it down but the tray is quite small so it stuck out. Wish it had sturdier, heavier wheels. And all plastic which makes it very light. Probably could have done without this item. Though not a terrible toy. It has lots of appealing colours and for some reason my son likes flipping the tabs on the front when he's playing with it.

lilmiss

lilmissPerth, WA

OK

playschool

playschoolNew South Wales

Excellent quality

caztrick

caztrickTasmania, 7270

Nice, cheap walker from trusting brand

Quite a nice walker, got it cheap for $25 which was a bargain. Its nice and bright but the only real interesting factor was the shape sorter at the bottom that held my daughters attention. Haven't tried the wagon bit yet but the base seems a little narrow for starting to walk and child can pull it back on themselves if not careful.
I like it but the V-tech walker is much better (even if can be rather noisy! lol).
Can convert to wagon, nice little activites, no batteries required and doesn't become annoyingly noisy
Narrow base, child can pull it back on themselves

lovinit

lovinitVIC, 3136

Great development toy

This was given to my son for Christmas (3 weeks before his 1st birthday) which was perfect timing for him. At first he needed held to pull himself up without having it roll away while he was doing it, but after a couple of days he was walking around the loungeroom without help. I found it so good for when he was ready to walk-but not yet able to do it unaided. Its great that it changes to a wagon, although my son doesn't like it that way -but its great that its so easy to change between the two modes.
well worth the money, bright and colourful, sturdy, easy to change between walker and wagon modes

jennyluk

jennylukEast Brisbane

Good

I bought this when my baby was about 9 months old. She had not really been able to push it along while standing. She ended up falling onto her face. So we went one step back and she pushed it along while she shuffled on her knees. This was not ideal, so I encouraged her to play with just the toys on it instead. The shape sorter was a real hit, she loves to play with the flap that moves up and down too. Now she's 12 months old, she is walking by herself and is learning to walk backwards while holding onto the walker.
Great for baby to have something to hold onto while attempting to walk at the same time.
If baby is holding on with her hands to one side, the walker does not move in a straight line.

groovy1

groovy1AU

I just love fisher price!!My twins had one each, they are nearly 2 and still use them as wagons. It is simple, basic, and has lots of great learning activites on it. My eldest son had a similar electronic walker.. it chewed through batteries and when he could wald unasisted, we gave it away. this is cheaper and can be used for years to come. It has a shape sorter which is great for co-ordination and learning shapes
Everything is great about this.. it doesn't take batteries, it's affordable and converts to a pull along wagon when your little one is past the walker stage

madles

madles

OK

My son loved this toy, it helped him when learning to walk. It has lots of other activities to keep little ones entertained. My son still uses this toy to push around his teddies like a pram.
Was brilliant for helping my son keep steady wheny learning to walk.
The handles were hard to remove and conert to a wagon.

happy_life

happy_lifeQLD, 4817

She loves all of the features that this product has to offer so that makes this a N#1 toy in my books. It also packs down easily, so taking it out in the car is not an issue, and when the time comes storage will be easy. I love the bright colors.
This toy has many functions. When my daughter first got it she would sit in front and play with all of the pretty features. After only 2 weeks of crawling she got confident enough to stand and walk using this product. It is very stable, I have come into the room and found her climbing the front part.