Fisher-Price Flutterbye Lullaby Birdies Soother

4.4

LifeOnMars

LifeOnMarsVIC, 3123

Good

Highly recommend it as my son (now 3yrs) loved it from birth, and my daughter (6mths) also loves it now, so it has a long life-span of use. The birds are adorable, I love watching it, and it has a great range of songs, shows, and volume controls to suit anyone. It is mesmerising and the light-show truly magical! Absolutely worth the purchase as you will use it over and over again.
Adorable music, birds and light dislay. Great range of lullabies, volume control and settings. Babies love it!
After a couple of years it makes a bit of a clunking noise when birds go around but not a major problem. STill works great. Batteries need regular replacing as light show can drain them.

altopia

altopia

Good

My son is mesmerized by the little birdies going round and round, and it really is very sweet. The music is really soothing and it has 3 volume choices which is really useful. I really love this toy, it's just a shame that the mechanism couldn't run a bit smoother.
We have had this for my son since he was a new born and we play it every night for him to go to sleep to. It has a great range of music and soothing sound too, and the little birdies are adorable! It's really great that you can project the cute little birdies onto the ceiling or chose just to have the music too.
Mine makes a bit of a clunky sound when the mechanism goes around now that I've had it a while, which is a shame.

See all Fisher-Price Flutterbye Lullaby Birdies Soother reviews