Fisher-Price Flutterbye Lullaby Birdies Soother

Fisher-Price Flutterbye Lullaby Birdies Soother

4.4

tas81c

tas81c

Love this product. My friend handed it down to me after her daughter used it and both our children have fallen soundly asleep listening and watching the visions and bridie. I'd recomend this to any new parent you wants to create an atmosphere and relaxation for their child.
This has beautiful music and pictures. My daughter loves it as did my friends daughter who had it before me. It is so relaxing and simple just right for babies, it entertains them to sleep. I also like the setting options. GREAT
It was a bit hard to attach to the cot

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad
slimy

slimy

taleena86

taleena86Australia

i bought this when my son was 2 weeks old. he loved it (so did i)
helped him sleep on his back, because he watches the ceiling show. the noise helped him fall asleep, and me also.
has a few different lullabies, 3 volume levels.
big bird push button, so when your baby is around 6months can either kick it to play, or press it if hes a bit older.
cute celing show
is a bit noisy, but once you get used to it, its a positive as it could be classed as "white noise"

Night Lights

Find out how Fisher-Price Flutterbye Lullaby Birdies Soother compares to other Night Lights

lozzabunny84

lozzabunny84

I've had this product since my daughter was a month old and she's nearly 2 and we're still using it. It keeps her entertained in the morning (so I can have an extra 1/2 hour sleep,lol) she presses all the buttons and turns it on and off and has been since she was 6 months old,lol. I LOVE IT!!! I'm due in 15 weeks with our 2nd baby and am going to get anothr one for the new addition. Can't take it off my daughter, she loves it to much.
I love that it has different songs to chose from and a light show on the roof.
When it's motion mode it's noisy (the birds moving around.

See all Fisher-Price Flutterbye Lullaby Birdies Soother reviews