Fisher-Price Newborn-to-Toddler Portable

Fisher-Price Newborn-to-Toddler Portable

K5502, T4145

OK

Overall I would still buy this if I had a choice again as most bouncers don't take my sons weight.
    I love how it can take the weight of my baby and have toys for him to play with. I also like the material as it is easy to take off and clean.
    The harness is too small and since it is for bigger babies and toddlers it should have been made adjustable both ways. I also found it doesn't have much difference between the reclining settings. Really this does not sit up right. Plus I would have liked to remove the toys so I could change them each day but you can't and the middle toy makes music but does not have an off button. I took out the battery.

jj1978

jj1978

Great product

The age range of this is great, so are the height adjustment levels and the rock option. Never used the vibrate option it was a bit strange, but loved the overhanging toys and that you could move them aside for feeding time etc. the hood is a good option for when outside in the sun. I used a head support cushion for when my baby was a newborn.
    Reliable brand

abigailsmum

abigailsmumNSW, 2034

Not great for a small baby

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Fisher-Price Newborn-to-Toddler Portable compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

rachbrown78

rachbrown78AU

This was given as a gift and it was a great one. It soothed bubs with the vibration feature and was amazing when bubs discovered cartoons. He would watch them in his rocker then fall asleep for hours. A great buy.
    Great to take to grandma's house for the day. Easily adjustable dependant on bubs stage (newborn, infant, toddler). Love the vibrate feature, bubs loooves it!
    Looks a bit cheap and too "plasticy" for me.

kstar23

kstar23

OK

Overall, it has been good if for nothing more than a seat. In the early days my son slept in it and liked the vibration, these days it's really only used to sit him in where i go around the house. As he is still small for a high chair I feed himin it too. It was a gift, we would have chosen a more bouncer type arrangement.
    Colouful, toys to entertain, reclining back of seat is great, folds away easily, nice and light.
    As per other reviews, it doesn't rock unless you do it by hand, when it is rocked its best to remove the toy arm, as it bangs a lot. Sometimes it falls down when propped up to most upward position.

snoopy84

snoopy84

Excellent product and comes highly recommended. We still continue to use it as a seat for our baby and he is 4 months old.
    This rocker saved my sanity. As a first time mum, this was the only product that put my baby to sleep in the first 8 weeks of his life. He basically lived in this rocker. Has vibrate function which was just a lifesaver. Material is easy to wipe clean.
    You do have to rock it by hand but is easy to do.

will_rachelle

will_rachelle

Good

Very happy with this rocker functionality wise. We use it ALL the time. My baby can spend a lot of time in it happily playing with the toys.
    Lots of things and colours on it to entertain baby. My baby just loves to pull the toy that plays music. We used the vibration feature a lot when our baby was a newborn. Lightweight and portable. We often take it out with us when we go visiting. Easy to assemble.
    Doesn't rock on its own. Can't remove material to wash which is difficult for a baby who vomits a lot. Our box was missing one of the screws required to assemble, which was a hassle to replace, as it was a gift and we had to chase up receipt.

Good