4Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo Questions & Answers

🏆 2024 Award
Brand Manager for Fisher-Price? Claim your listing.
Nan
Nan

Our son is 11 months. Is he too old for me to purchase this now? What is the next thing you bought to occupy your 12 month+ old baby? Thanks for your help.

banangetnomzilef
banangetnomzilef

Hello Good morning..Where can I order the item that I would like to have? Thank you

Prue29
Prue29

I got my on Amazon, however postage is so high. Many local baby stores have it. In Brisbane, you can find it in Baby Bounce and Baby Bunting. If you don't mind second hand, you can find it on eBay much cheaper. Hope this will help.

GMA BESS
GMA BESS

Can the seat be removed and washed on the Rainforest Jumperoo?

Delia
Delia

Yes the seat comes off and you wash it.

milissa77
milissa77

I'm needing a replacement strap for my jumperoo as one of them broke. Can I get one of these and if so how much will it cost? Thanks

MissPugsly
MissPugsly

I assume you can, you'd be best to contact the manufacturer.

casg
casg

Where can i buy one of these? everywhere seems to be sold out.

ducks
ducks

Most baby shops should have them..baby bunting,target etc..but I got mine of ebay second hand in excellent to near new condition and less than half the price..well worth a look

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Fisher-Price? Claim your listing.
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more