Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo (page 2 of 4)

MissPugsly

MissPugslyMelbourne

Great for entertaining (and containing) bub

The main benefit of this toy was it was great to put bub in in front of the telly while I have a shower. I don't have to worry about her getting into things she shouldn't. There are fun things on it to play with and babies seem to like the music they play.
Secure, sturdy
The seat rubs on bub's thighs if she's in there longer than about 15 mins

Flourish

FlourishGeelong

Worth the money!

I bought the Jumperoo for my daughter when she was 5 months old and she took to it straight away, jumping, spinning and playing with the toys.

The washable seat is great and it has an excellent range of toys to keep her amused.

I wasn't sure whether to buy one but am so glad I did, my daughter is now becoming more mobile and it's great to be able to put her in this for 15-20mins, knowing she'll be entertained and not be able to get into anything.
Easy to clean, good range of toys, sturdy and well made
You do need a bit of floor space - maybe not great for small houses? It's also not easy to move from room to room.

Workingmum

WorkingmumSouth West, WA

One of the best baby items I bought!

Smile it's free

Smile it's freeCentral QLD

Best purchase yet!

My 6 month old LOVES her jumperoo. I purchased the rainforest jumperoo as it was a bit cheaper and my daughter has used it every day since she was about 4 months old. She giggles, squeals and laughs every time she gets in it, such a joy to watch her bouncing around loving the freedom of being upright on her own. She loves bouncing so much she tries to jump when you stand her on your lap and in her walker :) Would recommend this product to any parent/grandparent that can afford it.
Keeps littlies entertained with plenty of toys to interact with
Bit expensive

Mhmmm Kitten

Mhmmm KittenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Baby's Favourite!

Jo38

Jo38Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My little one loves it

My little boy's face lights up every time I put him in it. I found it relatively easy to assemble & it's great that it can be moved around with little effort. There's lots of different components to keep my little one engaged, although he's not yet able to rotate around the toy on his own.
Lots of fun & engaging
Quite expensive but an investment toy that baby will have lots of fun with.

Melissa Bradley

Melissa BradleySydney

My baby loves this!

My baby loves this. She has been using it since 4 months & has so much fun jumping around & playing with the toys attached. I can leave her in there for a long time giving me a chance to do other things around the house. It was quick & easy to put together & the swivel seat is really great.
Lots of toys around to keep occupied, easy to put together, swivel seat is great
A little expensive. I found my brand new on eBay after much research for $130 incl. delivery

Naydeno

NaydenoRockhampton

Very good

K63

K63melbourne

Love it!

Awesome toy, my two kids absolutely adore this. Good exercise too!
Bought this when my little girl was born, she loved it! Now my 7 month baby is using it and still in pretty good condition! Easy to wash and wipe i would recommend this to everybody you wont be disappointed.
Lots of fun, good exercise!
I dont like the seat. Its a bit difficult to sit bubs there but otherwise very happy.

shahna

shahnacanberra

Love Love Love it!!

This is fantastic, my son loves it and it keeps him enterained for ages. i would recomend it for anyone. it is pricey but id pay it again. the only issue is the under side of the seat has torn but doesnt affect the quality of the play and is still very strong on the inside of the seat. you can also get replacement covers for cheap.

The music is fantastic, the seat rotates for great play times and has three height settings for when your child gets taller.

the seat cover torn quickly but easily replaced

jsomara
jsomara

Hi Shahna could you please tell me where you got the replacement seat cover from?

Mel54

Mel54NSW, 2567

Couldn't live without this

I bought this for my 1st child 5 years ago and she loved it and wanted to go in it all the time, even perfect to take outside when you had guests to keep her occupied. I packed it away and moved 3 times, just got it out recently when we had our 2nd child and still perfect, it is great for our 2nd child as she has bad reflux but she sits up in it and is very happy!
Easy to move, keeps well after moving

Mai66

Mai66AU

Fantastic

We bought this along with the other rainforest items but the jumperoo is bubs favourite! Loves to jump and play with the toys. Bub started in it at about 3ish months since the seat is so deep and bub is long. Well worth the price tag! Couldnt live without it!
Lots of toys, easy glide seat so bub can move around without issue. Colorful and safe!
A bit expensive but bub loves it so worth every dollar. A bit large but for how much bub loves it well worth the space

Roreto007

Roreto007NSW, 2150

great fun for my little guy

The Jumperoo is great fun for my little guy it has toys and activities on it to keep him occupied when i need a break. the seat is suspended which encourages him to jump and the seat can also rotate around the jumperoo so he can easily reach other items on the activity board.
takes up as much space as a walker though it is stationary
expensive

Harley006

Harley006NSW, 2233

Amazing, hours of fun in one!

mj657

mj657

Loved it ! Kept my baby entertained for months

I was given the jumperoo from my Aunty , my son loved it for months before crawling . It was hard to be bored in such a great activitie centre . I love that fisher price items last for such a long time as it was passed down by two baby's before I had received it . It does take up a fair bit of room that's the only let down . All round a great baby entertainer for a fussy baby , when finished all the peices can be disassembled and stored away .
Entertains a fussy baby , worth every penny , easy to clean

MeganZ

MeganZPerth, WA

Baby loves it!

I was going to purchase a Jolly Jumper for my baby but a friend recommended the Jumperoo because it has toys and activities on it instead.

I managed to pick one up cheap and from day one my baby has LOVED it - he bounces SO hard and fast sometimes and giggles and smiles the whole time.

He loves to stand still in it and play with the toys and spin around in the seat touching everything as well.

It's really helpful when I need 10 minutes in the kitchen and means that he is both entertained and can still see me.

It adjusts in height as the child grows as well which is great, and almost all of it is plastic so easy to wipe clean.
sturdy, fun, adjusts in height to grow with the child

EmeraldWolf

EmeraldWolfQLD, 4300

My babies just adore this toy!

The best thing I found about this toy was that I was able to put my babies in it so I could do the dishes, or cook dinner while they played. It keeps them entertained for ages and they just love the fact that they can jump around with the music playing.
Easy to clean, suitable for different age groups, entertaining for babies.
Takes up a bit of space.

cloe666

cloe666AU

Brilliant

I purchased mine secondhand and it has been absolutely wonderful. My son loves his jumperoo and it gives me much needed break from entertaining him. He happily sits in there and plays for ages. I haven't had any issues with it other then the flower toy falling over but that is a minor detail of the jumperoo. It is super easy to clean as the cloth seat cover removes and can just be chucked in the washing machine. It also has 3 different height adjustments which is really useful since little ones grow so fast.

mumma1616

mumma1616ADELAIDE

Excellent. couldn't be without it.

My son loves his jumperoo. I have it in the kitchen. When I'm cooking I pop him in it & he jumps away & can see me the whole time so doesn't have a melt down. It has two music settings. One plays songs, the other is baby activated (when they jump) sounds. It has toys all around it which bubs can spin seat & play with each toy while jumping.
reliable fisher price quality
can be expensive. we got it on special at target

blc

blcPERTH, WA

Good leg exercise for little one

Bought this for my little boy when he was near to 5 months old. He likes to sit inside and play with the surrounding toys. I leave him inside and do my things. After 6 months he figure out how to jump and he is very happy & enjoy to jump inside. Now he is near to 18 months, he still want us to put him inside and jump:-) Really worth to buy.
Good buy