Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

missylady09

missylady09Perth, WA

Terrible

What is up with the weight limit.. my the time my baby could start using this (4.5months) she was almost 8kgs.. Now she is is 9months and 11kgs and really shouldnt be using it anymore.. For the cost of around $200, its a waste of money.. its not sturdy enough, so baby uses it but i watch her like a hawlk incase the thing snaps.. If you compare this to other heavier plastic like ones you can purchase at target/toys r us? for around $90 this over rated jumperoo is not worth the money at all
entertaining
weight limit of 10kgs

See all Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo reviews

Nan

Nanasked

Our son is 11 months. Is he too old for me to purchase this now? What is the next thing you bought to occupy your 12 month+ old baby? Thanks for your help.

banangetnomzilef

banangetnomzilefasked

Hello Good morning..Where can I order the item that I would like to have? Thank you

Prue29
Prue29

I got my on Amazon, however postage is so high. Many local baby stores have it. In Brisbane, you can find it in Baby Bounce and Baby Bunting. If you don't mind second hand, you can find it on eBay much cheaper. Hope this will help.

GMA BESS

GMA BESSasked

Can the seat be removed and washed on the Rainforest Jumperoo?

Delia
Delia

Yes the seat comes off and you wash it.

See all Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo questions