Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Not work for every baby

missylady09

missylady09Perth, WA

Terrible

What is up with the weight limit.. my the time my baby could start using this (4.5months) she was almost 8kgs.. Now she is is 9months and 11kgs and really shouldnt be using it anymore.. For the cost of around $200, its a waste of money.. its not sturdy enough, so baby uses it but i watch her like a hawlk incase the thing snaps.. If you compare this to other heavier plastic like ones you can purchase at target/toys r us? for around $90 this over rated jumperoo is not worth the money at all
entertaining
weight limit of 10kgs

JsCa30

JsCa30

OK

The jumperoo is a great toy. It is so colourful, has lots of toys attached, keeps baby entertained without them even jumping! Once they do get going, and learn to jump in it it becomes even more entertaining! Is a fantastic toy. Only issues being, it was a hassle to keep clean, and it takes up ALOT of room. It isn't easy to half fold either. My daughter loved spending time in this, and loved the toys attached at the top, she would look up and stare at them for ages. Great toy if you have the room!
Bright, colourful, lots of toys!
Very bulky

Toys & Games

Find out how Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo compares to other Toys & Games

babiej

babiejAU

OK

I received this item as a gift, but I certainly wouldn't pay to buy this toy as my baby only spent 2 months in there.
compare to other jumping toys, this item is quiet easy to set up and compact to move from room to room.
price - it's quiet expensive considering the time my child can spend on it. After my son is strong enough to support himself in the jumperoo he is already very close to the weight limit.

nildareview

nildareview

Lots_of_Love
Lots_of_Love

They are supposed to be jumping on their toes. In the instructions is says to adjust the height so their toes are touching the floor.

See all Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo reviews

Nan

Nanasked

Our son is 11 months. Is he too old for me to purchase this now? What is the next thing you bought to occupy your 12 month+ old baby? Thanks for your help.

banangetnomzilef

banangetnomzilefasked

Hello Good morning..Where can I order the item that I would like to have? Thank you

Prue29

I got my on Amazon, however postage is so high. Many local baby stores have it. In Brisbane, you can find it in Baby Bounce and Baby Bunting. If you don't mind second hand, you can find it on eBay much cheaper. Hope this will help.

GMA BESS

GMA BESSasked

Can the seat be removed and washed on the Rainforest Jumperoo?

Delia
Delia

Yes the seat comes off and you wash it.

See all Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo questions