Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Vivienne

VivienneWilliams Landing

Very good until the seat pad is broken

The toys are very well designed and my baby used to love all of them. But the seat pad is not very durable. It started to break from the stitches then all the plastic fillings come out and eventually fell apart. Once the seat pad is broke it is impossible to replace and the whole jumperoo is now wasted.

Sezbez1

Sezbez1Sydney

Excellent Quality

Both my kids have had such great times in their Jumperoo, it’s great quality & has lots of activities. It’s a great, safe place to put my bubba while I get a cup of tea & just sit & relax while I watch her happily jump away! Highly recommend buying one.

Deezee

Deezee

Lots of fun

My baby loves the Jumperoo. But there are some downsides. Namely: price - its expensive; the seat is a little high; seat is a little wide between her legs; only one of the stations lights up and plays music; it's difficult for her to turn the seat - in fact, she can't do it. I have to turn her.

Positives: easy to set up; baby loves it; sturdy; toys are bright and engaging; for the most part, she appears to be comfortable in it.

Toys & Games

Find out how Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo compares to other Toys & Games

gemini08

gemini08Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worth the purchase!

My bub is 4 months old, she absolutely loved it and can stay for long keeping her entertained with the toys, colors and sound. 3 height adjustments so I'm looking forward using this for at least when she is 7 months. We get tired of carrying our bub and they get heavier, jumperoo solved it.

MissPugsly

MissPugslyMelbourne

Great for entertaining (and containing) bub

The main benefit of this toy was it was great to put bub in in front of the telly while I have a shower. I don't have to worry about her getting into things she shouldn't. There are fun things on it to play with and babies seem to like the music they play.
Secure, sturdy
The seat rubs on bub's thighs if she's in there longer than about 15 mins

Jo38

Jo38Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My little one loves it

My little boy's face lights up every time I put him in it. I found it relatively easy to assemble & it's great that it can be moved around with little effort. There's lots of different components to keep my little one engaged, although he's not yet able to rotate around the toy on his own.
Lots of fun & engaging
Quite expensive but an investment toy that baby will have lots of fun with.

Naydeno

NaydenoRockhampton

Very good

lala57

lala57AU

The Rainforest jumperoo is a great toy!

The Rainforest jumperoo is a fantastic toy! Its full of bright colurs and sounds that stimulate your little one and will keep them entertained and it the one spot for as long as you need. Its safe and secure and easy to put together. It lovley that it also has a range of matching itmes such as the high chair, playmat, activity cetnre, swing and bassinet as well! Bought for a great pirce from Target during one of their baby sales.
Safe and secure. Bright colours and fun sounds! The range that matches it. .

nawwar_h

nawwar_hPerth, WA

Good

Its a great toy especially for my baby when he didnt know how to jump. My baby would jump and laugh at the same time when in it! The seat turns a round and the toys are very colourful and interesting to my baby. Im confident that its secure when putting him in there especially when im doing house work or need to go to the bathroom.
Its a jumperoo!
After bub is out and about they unlikely would want to play in it anymore, however they come back once a while to play with the toys when already standing.

Toys & Games

Find out how Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo compares to other Toys & Games

lozza_kate

lozza_kate

Good

i love putting my son in this! he has a ball jumping around in this and is facinated how the toys work!
The colours, lights, toy variety. my 5 month old loves going in this and it gives me a chance to get the important things done while knowing my little one is safe.
needs to be dismantled to fit through doorways.

BellaMe

BellaMe

Good

Great toy for the space conscious and babies love to jump around in it. Well worth the effort as it free's parents up
My daughter loves the freedom to stand and jump around in it. It's great because we don't have the room for a jolly jumper
Parrot and Frog are to high for babies to grab and enjoy. Is difficult to move around the house and doesn't fit easily through doorways

louboo

louboo

Good

My son loves his jumperoo! It is bright and colourful and he is fascinated by the flashing lights. We turn it every couple of weeks as he hasn't worked out how to turn and use the other toys at the back. We have been using this since he was four months and I think what he really loves about it is that he is upright and can see what is going on. Even though he is crawling now he still loves to have a bounce. Would recommend this product!
Bright and colourful. The music can be played at a lower volume and there is three adjustable heights. It comes apart easily if you wanted to take it on holiday with you.
It does take up quite a bit of space.

Renchan

Renchan

Good

Overall we (my daughter and I) love the jumperoo. I only wish I had bought it earlier. We got it at seven months, and when she started crawling, she didn't and still doesn't like being in the jumperoo more than a few minutes. She is eleven months now, and I can only put her in it for a few minutes before she gets frustrated. Still loves the toys though. Now she just wants to practise her walking skills and plays with the toys from outside the jumperoo.
Great activity centre and baby can jump and play with toys, listen to music. Keeps baby entertained for ages.
A little cumbersome to move about the house. Won't fit through doorway easily. Small lockable wheels would be good.

cjtn07

cjtn07

Good

fantastic best toy by far my nephew is now using this and is the same loves it although i have been told that the music is a bit loud for him..
Fanatastic product my son loved it so easy to clean, lots of stimulation & colours.easy to put together
a bit bulky to store if you have a small house

See all Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo reviews