Fisher-Price Rainforest Open Top Take-Along Swing

Fisher-Price Rainforest Open Top Take-Along Swing (page 2 of 2)

dta_sfa

dta_sfa

All I can say is OMG at this swing.
    From the moment I put my bub in this swing his eyes were closed within a minute!
    My bub is 6 weeks old and a average size and the seat seems to cradle him perfectly. I am sure to go through loads of batteries if he stays in it as much as he has these first few days!
    Highly recommend this swing!
    Open top is easy access to bub. Settles bub straight away. Quiet compared to other swings.

ruthieroo

ruthieroo

Good

Overall it is a swing that I found very useful with a baby who was very calmed by motion. When I couldn't carry her this swing was a good place to put her safely in and she enjoyed it very much. The open top design makes it very easy to put baby in and take her out again quickly. The fact that it can fold up to be stored or taken along is nice, too.
    This swing is nice and low to the ground. The swinging motion is smooth and quiet and very soothing for a baby
    It goes through the batteries pretty quickly.

Hannahrose

Hannahrose

i couldnt have survived the first months without it, the house would never have been clean. i would reccomend this to every new mum
    I looked at alot of swings but decided on this one. I only got to use it for about the first 3 months but i found it to be a lifesaver. I put my son in it from newborn and it put him to sleep every time. i like that it has different speeds and different songs. It takes 4 "D" batteries which i thought was alot but one lot lasted me the entire time, even accidently leavin g it on overnight a few times. so easy to set up and move around

Suellen

Suellen

OK

I chose this swing because it doesn't take up as much room as some of the other swings fisher-price do. It was great for 0 to 3 months then the swing wasn't powerful enough to swing my baby.
    The swing worked wonders with settling my baby when he was a newborn. He absolutely loved it.
    It goes through batteries quite quickly (I used Duracell). My baby has always been under the average weight for his age but he was too heavy for the swing to swing (even on the fastest setting) by three months of age. It's meant to swing an 11kg baby.

JsCa30

JsCa30

jmorton

jmorton

young_bub

young_bub

i would reccommend this swing to everyone, it is not too bulky so doesnt take up the whole lounge, kept my little one settled when nothin else would, nice and compact so its easy to take away with you, 3 point restraint to keep baby safe, and different modes which would suit different ages.
    this swing was god send, my baby was extremely unsettled however once he was placed in the swing on low rocking spped he would drift off to sleep, different speeds, easy to fold up and take away with you
    uses alot of battery (however we brought rechargeables so this wasnt too much of a problem)

connielaura

connielaura

This swing is amazing, i had my son in it from the first week, it took about 5 minutes to get him to sleep, it was the only way i could get anything done.
    Can buy other products in the same room, to keep the same theme. very lightweight, volume controls and different songs. Cover is easily removed and is machine washable. My son loved the bright coloured toys that it comes with. Also has different speeds that can be changed as baby drifts to sleep
    I paid $170 which i thought was alot, not enough head support for newborn baby

lizziebabe

lizziebabe

I bought this as I was sick of rocking my baby in her rocker or holding her continually. I can put her in it while I am cooking and know she is safe and she can watch me. Easy to put together and move around from room to room but it does take up a bit of space. Great that it folds so you can take it with you. The mobile can swing out of the way when baby is asleep or when putting them in or getting them out. Has 2 toys included but would be easy to replace these for variety.
    Does help soothe baby. Lightweight. Can fold up and take it away with you. Gives me a bit of free time.
    Takes up a bit of room