Fisher-Price Rainforest Open Top Take-Along Swing

Fisher-Price Rainforest Open Top Take-Along Swing

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fisher-Price? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
    IAN CAROW
    IAN CAROW

Doesn't live up to expectations

This seemed like the ideal product for us but I regret my purchase. Baby doesn't mind the seat, however will often startle awake and hit her hands on the hard plastic toys, waking her up. Silly design because they cannot be removed.

Purchased in April 2019 at Target Australia for $99.00.

R A C H
    R A C HVictoria, 3806

Swings too fast

I bought this swing after reading reviews thinking it was going to help settle bubs. It was the opposite.
    The slowest swing setting is still too fast. I felt like she was going to get thrown out of it!
    I do like the fact how easy the cover is too wash and the beautiful rainforest sounds, but other than that, nothing good to say.

sare100
    sare100Port Lincoln

Okay but there are better swings available

I used another swing set prior to this one and have to say that I was dissapointed with this swing. My son is 3 months and likes to be able to grab hold toys hanging from above. With this, the toys (which were really cute and colourful) were too high to be able to reach. I also did not like the angles of the seat. It seams that you can alter the heights but the more seated position did not lock in for me. Unfortunately my son's time was shortened greatly in this swing. He lasted 10mins max, while in the other swing he would last 20-30mins.
    colours and animals/print
    toys not reachable, seat on awkward angle.

nataliepr
    natalieprNSW, 2111

Not as compact as the title would suggest

I thought this was OK but didn't use it a lot. My baby didn't like it much so it was only useful when she was sleepy but wouldn't go to sleep - it would lull her into what looked like a kind a of trance. Still, a lot of people swear by swings so I think my feelings about it have more to do with my baby than the product itself.
    Looks nice; the music isn't too loud; sometimes bubs would fall asleep in it if she had a dummy; deep seat so it didn't feel as though she was going to roll out when she got a bit older
    Expensive; the music gets annoying after a while; when folded it's still pretty chunky so I can't imagine actually "taking it along"; only has a three point harness

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Fisher-Price Rainforest Open Top Take-Along Swing compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

sammyjane_21
    sammyjane_21South East Queensland, QLD

OK

This has been a very useful item to keep baby amused. She loves watching the toys as she swings and usually falls asleep after not too long. I have to keep it on low though as the seat is not particularly supportive for small babies and she tends to slide sideways and slump over. I have to keep an eye on her in case this happens. It is quite bulky although it does fold for storage and transportation.
    Keeps baby amused while mum gets on with other things
    Not great for new babies because they tend to slide sideways and slump over. Quite bulky but does fold a bit for storage or transportation although even folded its quite large. Music is very irritating after any length of time

Suellen
    Suellen

OK

I chose this swing because it doesn't take up as much room as some of the other swings fisher-price do. It was great for 0 to 3 months then the swing wasn't powerful enough to swing my baby.
    The swing worked wonders with settling my baby when he was a newborn. He absolutely loved it.
    It goes through batteries quite quickly (I used Duracell). My baby has always been under the average weight for his age but he was too heavy for the swing to swing (even on the fastest setting) by three months of age. It's meant to swing an 11kg baby.