Fisher-Price Rainforest

Fisher-Price Rainforest (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

altopia

altopia

Good

Overall I think this bouncer is great, it folds up easily for storage and transport and the plastic surfaces are easy to wipe clean. I thought that the frame could be a little bit thicker, as I've noticed as bub grew that the bouncer hasn't 'bounce' back to it's original position.
I think this boucer is really sweet! The characters are just adorable and it has a great sellection of modes and the vibations really help my fussy baby to settle. Also the fabric seems really stain resistant and washes up really well each time.
Unfortunatly my baby has grown really quickly and almost out grown the fastner (it's abit of a sqeeze), also, I find the cover is alittle bit awkward to replace after removal for washing and replacing the batteries.

See all Fisher-Price Rainforest reviews