Fisher-Price Roll-a-Rounds Drop and Roar Dinosaur

Fisher-Price Roll-a-Rounds Drop and Roar Dinosaur

Cow05

Cow05

My daughters love this toy

hc85WA, 6255

Gret fun for little hands

We got one of these for my youngest, it's great for hand eye coordination and is always a surprise for the little one as to which hole the ball will pop out of. Though it is a great toy it is bulky and hard to store away, we often put toys away for a few weeks then bring them out again as fresh new toys for the kids but the sheer size of this made it impossible to store so after my son got bored of it, it just sat on the floor for a long time. If you have the space then I absolutely recommend it, it plays great little tunes for rewarding you child when they get the ball in the holes.
Tough, great tool for teaching hand eye coordination
Bulky, hard to store

Sam_Barsby

Sam_BarsbyAU

Wonderful educational toy

My son played this from 7 months on. He loved it! It was great at teaching hand and eye co-ordination, colour recognition and cause and effect. My son played this alot and even his much older sister and mum and dad enjoyed playing along with my son.As he got older he played it more and loved the different little characters in the balls, he would talk about them as he played and tell me where the ball would come out. He liked hiding the balls in the little door too. He played this on and off for nearly a year so was great value for us.
Bright, colourful, educational and fun
Quite bulky

Toys & Games

Find out how Fisher-Price Roll-a-Rounds Drop and Roar Dinosaur compares to other Toys & Games

red78

red78

This is a great learning toy as well as lots of fun. It plays lovely little tunes and your little one will love putting the balls in the holes and watching them roll out and it will be great for his/her hand & eye co-ordination. There is one of these toys at my local playgroup and a wide range of children of different ages get enjoyment from this toy and it is very strong and durable.
Bright & colourful for hours of fun & a great learning toy for hand & eye co-ordination
balls can get stuck but your child will find it easy to remove them

tahliyah

tahliyahAU

Good

This a a great learing toy for babies just learning to sit. it teaches hand and eye coordination, all the necesary motor skills. Nice and bright lights to keep baby interested. Although my daughter did get bored with it after a while because she quickly learnt she could make the sounds and lights go without actually putting the balls through. Fisher price is renowed for making great toys but i found this one a little expensive when i bought it.
Very colourful and bright, alot of sounds and lights.
The roll-a-round balls seem to get stuck alot when put through the middle hole.

SarahJ15

SarahJ15

OK

Our daughter enjoyed this toy. Although I found she didn't really use it until she was 12 months old and only used it for a few weeks. It was a thoughtful gift but for the price I would have liked to have seen the toy used more.
Interactive toy that encouraged children to discover cause and effect. The bub places the toy in one of the top holes and the dinosaur reactions with sound and flashing lights.
An expensive toy, bulky to store.

hilbert

hilbertAU

Bad

My son used this a lot for a week or so then lost interest. It is bulky to store and there is no way of storing the balls inside the dinosaue so they are easy to separate and loose. In terms of teaching cause and effect to a baby, it seems like a big bulky costly toy. We had it as a present but given a choise I wouldn't have one.
Strong toy, easy to clean
Noisy! Big to store, limited play value

Good

Overall, this is a great toy.
The actual light globes should be coloured that matches with the coloured slots.
Even though this toy is expensive, it is best to buy secondhand. That's what I did!
I like how the ball comes out of the dinosaurs mouth and how theres four ways for a child to be entertained all in one toy.
Sometimes the ball would get stuck behind the yellow swinger in the middle of the dinosaur.
The red bird and the yellow creature at the top of the dinosaur tends to lopside, it should've been made out of hard plastic instead of some sort of rubber.

alliconnor

alliconnor

Good

I bought this for my son's first christmas at 6 months and he still plays with it a year on. The noises can be repetitive but are entertaining for bub. He now likes to tell me what ball each is before he puts it down the shoot and is much better at getting them in the holes so has learn't the coordination side. Just wish it had somewhere to store the balls!
Colourful, teaches hand-eye coordination, animal recognition and cause and affect.
balls sometimes get stuck in middle shoot, bulky and nowhere to store balls. Dinosaur's head came off when bub pulled on it

Toys & Games

Sarah_D

Sarah_D

Good

A wonderful toy for young ones. They have hours of fun discovering how to make the lights flash and music go off.
A few issues though, as mentioned in a previous review, the butterfly on the tail isn't attached on both sides. Plus when the dinosaurs head is lifted up manually it seems to clunk down alarmingly fast and noisily which scare my 1 year old a tad.
Colourful lights and a gorgeous toy
Kind of scary

nicole25

nicole25

an excellent toy for babies who are sitting up. Even my older kids love it! My son plays with this more than any other toy! well worth the money. i like the fact that you can buy extra balls to match it. its the only toy that really caters to the sitting up baby. Great quality good toy another winner from fisher price! i love it!!
it is great at teaching hand eye coordination
sometime the balls get stuck in the middle hole but my son has answered this prblem by sticking his hand in there and pushing them out!

Jessi247

Jessi247Australia

Good

Overall love the toy. Its a good height for sitting babies compared with some toys that are a little low. Excellent toy and ideal for inspiring crawling and the balls shoot out making the kids need to move to collect the balls and put them back in
Great lights and sound effect. Teaches hand and eye coordination.
The spinning toy on the ramp isn't attached like the picture represents causing it to spin around so you have to keep repositioning it. Also when you put balls down the centre hole sometimes they fall out the front instead of making there way down to the hole.

skht

skhtqld, 4132

it is excellent toy for 6 months and up and it is lots of fun and teaches the child hand and eye coaction
it is very education it teaches hand and eye coaction