Fishing Tackle Shop

Fishing Tackle Shop

Online store, Physical store

2.7

Misleading delivery timeframes on website

Website claims ‘most’ orders received in 1-6 business days. 12 business days later and still waiting... Unlikely to receive my order before my fishing trip to Exmouth. Company response unhelpful and unapologetic.

Dylan

Dylan

Excellent Service, Fast Delivery

Bought a KTI Beacon which a lot of retailers don't have in stock. Well priced, easy checkout, good payment options, fast delivery and excellent product tracking. Will shop with Fishing Tackle Shop again.

Luke

LukePilbara, WA

Super slow delivery

Took 3 days to process order then an ETA of 11 days to get to WA. Super slow. An email from them stated it was Australia post and not them.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Fishing Tackle Shop compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Liam M.

Liam M.Perth, WA

Received wrong order.

Very disappointed with online service! I Ordered 4 items online and when i received them 2 were incorrect and not what I had ordered. I emailed the site twice explaining what had happened and received no reply both times. Not good enough!

Amanda S

Amanda SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer Service & Fast Shipping

Wow! What a great store!! I couldnt get to bcf to get my boyfriend a present so I thought I would try these guys and I am so happy I did! I purchased 15 different kinds of lures, all the correct lures came, not damaged and I received them the next day interstate!! I will definitely be jumping online again, much easier! Thanks guys!

Good store to deal with.

I recently needed to return a product that was not suitable for me & found the store to be very obliging & extremely prompt.

Beep

BeepPerth

Timeframe for delivery is ridiculous

Ordered on 9 Sept. Product not dispatched until 12 Sept. I followed up with an email on 17 Sept. Received a reply promptly and then a forwarded email from Fastway couriers saying product should arrive by 26 Sept, So time to be delivered to a capital city (Perth) in Australia looks like being 17 days! I the replied with examples of other online purchases which have arrived in 2-4 days. I wasn't expecting this delivery for maybe a week but 17 days is ridiculous, starting with 3 days to ship a small order. There are other better alternatives.

Travis

TravisPerth

used to be good

this place used to be ok i ordered a lot of things from them and it came in one or two days now days do not waste your time i placed an order on the 25.01.18 just a pair of sunglasses which were in stock i received a email confirmation of the order a few days went past with no more emails so i called them and i got some young bloke who said "ahh yeah we did get some sunnys in i dunno give it a week or call back tomora"
its now been 7 days i have not received a tracking number a eta or anything will not be going here again.

Chris P

Chris PSydney

Product came broken

First they got my address incorrect and the shipment was sent back (can't blame them 100% for this as Australia Post was involved). However, when my son opened up the fishing rod and tackle box, the tackle box's clasp was already broken and the hinge at the back only had one metal rod, when there were supposed to be two, so it also fell apart immediately. While the rod was solid (and from a reputable manufacturer), the tackle box was very low quality.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Fishing Tackle Shop compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Lexy Lou

Lexy LouSydney

Fastest Delivery Yet!

I'm so surprised by the reviews regarding slow delivery - as I've just ordered a scooter from this shop and had it with 3 days!!! So quick and seamless. Much appreciated FTS!!

lotophage

lotophageSydney

Somewhat Deceitful

Based in australia but a 22 day delivery time

I wouldnt shop here if you need you gear in a reliable time frame or if getting a present for some one. Really slow delivery, incorrect tracking numbers and no response phone or email to enquiries on the order.

Awesome

I have made 6 or 7 purchasers from these guys over the last few years. Every single time delivery has been 2 or 3 days maximum. Ben has always informed me within hours of making an order if the stock is unavailable or on back order and has twice offered free upgrades to higher valued stock that is on hand.

For a small independent tackle shop the online service, choice and fast delivery is the best i have come across.

Also cheaper than BCF and Tackleworld!
Quality items, fast delivery, great service.