Fisiocrem Solugel

Fisiocrem Solugel

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fisiocrem? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Effective relief from different types of pain

• Fast muscle and pain relief

Cons

• Can cause itchiness

Part of my every day routine!

I'm super active, and like to challenge myself. With that, comes the need for focused recovery. Fisiocrem forms part of my daily routine to assist with warming up muscles before workouts, and aiding in recovery afterwards. Bonus that the smell is great, not at all overpowering, and the natural ingredients list. LOVE IT!!

Side Effects
  • None
Katt.RH
Katt.RHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it!

I use this for every type of ache and pain. I even used it when I had jaw reconstruction, and had nerve/cold pain. It feels great on, not oily or sticky, you only need a small amount. There are a heap of awesome natural ingredients. For my calves after hill repeats, to sore shoulders when I sleep wrong - there isn't much I don't use this product for when it comes to exercise and body aches and pains.

Purchased in June 2021 for $48.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Anita R.
Anita R.South East Queensland, QLD

Essential part of my recovery

Great product that really helps relieve my sore muscles fast. As an active athlete training in the gym and trail running most days, I use fisiocrem to keep any muscle soreness under control so I can keep moving and be ready for my next training session or competition.

Side Effects
  • None

Fisiocrem keeps me going

I use Fisiocrem after my training sessions as part of my recovery. Training for a 100km event, I am running 70-90km/week. My legs are working hard and Fisiocrem helps keep them ready for each session.

Side Effects
  • None

Find out how Fisiocrem Solugel compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Can't recover without it!

I used fisiocrem everyday for 7 days (before & after running) during my Bravehearts 777 marathon. It got me through 6 halves & 1 full. Won't use anything else for muscle recovery.

Side Effects
  • None
Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product - Worked Wonders

As an runner of larger stature it is important to have products that work. This did exactly that on my sore hamstrings and lower back. Highly recommended product. thank you

Purchased in April 2021 for $20.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Fisocrem Lover
Fisocrem LoverSydney, NSW

Love fisocrem, don't go anywhere without it!

Fisocrem is a helpful contributor to soreness and injury prevention and always does the trick!
It is easy to use, fast effecting and 100% value for money. Highly recommend fisocrem.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $35.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Lauren H
Lauren HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Muscle tightness healing - secret weapon

Fisiocrem cream helps me recover for intense speed track sessions where I can suffer from upper hamstring tightness. However, after consistently using fisiocrem I do not have as much tightness

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 1 hour
Mark W.
Mark W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

How did I live without Fisiocrem?

As a Triathlete, I am often pushing my body. Fisiocrem is my go recovery to help me keep moving when my muscles are starting to get tight.
Do yourself a favour and give it a go you will be blown away!! (the fact that it is a totally natural product is just a bonus)

Side Effects
  • None

Teamwannster
TeamwannsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Solution

Fisiocrem is not only my go to for any niggles from training and events, but a great product as a pre-emptive solution ensuring I can enjoy big days pain free

Side Effects
  • None
Rochelle
RochelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Love Love Fisiocrem!

Fisiocrem is my go to for all my sore muscles & pains that come with being an active person. It works pretty much straight away! Smells great! And I love that I can feel it working. Hands down, love this stuff!

Purchased in January 2021 for $29.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Fisiocrem Is Outstanding

When I return from a run or finish a workout I use Fisiocrem Solugel as part of my post exercise recovery routine. It really helps reduce DOMS and is very soothing.

Purchased in January 2021.

Side Effects
  • None

Bells
BellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

A wonderful product I use regularly for pain relief

Fisiocrem is a great pain reliever for me after my running events. It works quickly and I would not be without it. I would highly recommend it for pain relief after any vigorous exercise or injury. I don’t go anywhere with out a tube of fisiocrem
Robyn

Side Effects
  • None
Daniel H.
Daniel H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product

Fisiocrem has played a huge part in my running journey. I’ve learnt that the running isn’t the most important part, but how you look after your body before and afterwards. Fisiocrem helps relieves my muscles from aches and pains and keeps me feeling fresh. I’ve recommended this products to family and friends because it’s a product that actually works. Can’t recommend enough

Purchased in October 2020 for $35.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 1 hour
Chelsie
Chelsie

The Best Couldn’t live without Fisiocrem

I have ran a ultra marathon & honestly couldn’t have done it without fisiocrem.. I run roughly 45+ kms a week and apply before & after love it for the relief of tight muscles

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Side Effects
  • None

Tam
Tamasked

Can I use Fisiocrem if I’m allergic to all NSAID inflammatory drugs ??

Itchy Julie
Itchy Julie

I’m the same, hugely allergic to NSAIDS, and podiatrist recommended this yesterday. Bought a tube this morning but a bit wary so haven’t tried it yet.

rae
raeasked

My open fisiocrem expired just over a year ago, will it still be effective and ok to use?

June M.
June M.asked

Can I use fisiocrem for neuropathy on toes feet and lower legs?

Features:

• Fisiocrem Solugel is a topical gel used for the treatment of muscular aches and pains.
  • It contains natural herbal ingredients, such as arnica, calendula, and St John’s Wort - all of which are natural anti-inflammatories.
  • You don’t need a doctor’s prescription for this product, making it a hassle-free purchase.
  • The price of a 120g bottle is $24.95.

Points of praise:

• Fisiocrem Solugel effectively provided our reviewers relief for a myriad of pain types, including neck and shoulder pain, knee pain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, muscle tightness, arthritis and bursitis.
  • Reviewers said that the gel works very quickly.
  • The product didn’t smell bad, according to reviewers.

Pain points:

• Some reviewers said that although the gel was effective in relieving pain, it did cause them to itch.
CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products