Fisiocrem Solugel

Fisiocrem Solugel

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fisiocrem? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Effective relief from different types of pain

• Fast muscle and pain relief

Cons

• Can cause itchiness

Jo-Anne T.
Jo-Anne T.Central Queensland, QLD

What a relief

The relief of a gel without that overpowering smell. This product truly helped relieve the pain from my shoulder injury. My chiropractor believes in it too which is how I come to know about this product.

Purchased in April 2019.

jibbit
jibbitperth

Excellent cream

I have osteoarthritis in my knees and need something to help the pain this was excellent I was so sceptical at first but though I give it a go and it’s helped so much with the pain it all natural too as I already take inflammation medicine too the guy at chemist wearhouse told me this was good and it is my knee pain was bad but this has been wonderful at slowing it down

Purchased in March 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Hellietells
HellietellsLeongatha

Pain relief for muscular aches

I find fisiocrem a great help with ongoing pain in my knee. It is easy to apply and is absorbed quickly. A tube lasts months and months, so it works out to be pretty good value.

Tam
Tamasked

Can I use Fisiocrem if I’m allergic to all NSAID inflammatory drugs ??

Itchy Julie
Itchy Julie

I’m the same, hugely allergic to NSAIDS, and podiatrist recommended this yesterday. Bought a tube this morning but a bit wary so haven’t tried it yet.

rae
raeasked

My open fisiocrem expired just over a year ago, will it still be effective and ok to use?

June M.
June M.asked

Can I use fisiocrem for neuropathy on toes feet and lower legs?

Features:

• Fisiocrem Solugel is a topical gel used for the treatment of muscular aches and pains.
  • It contains natural herbal ingredients, such as arnica, calendula, and St John’s Wort - all of which are natural anti-inflammatories.
  • You don’t need a doctor’s prescription for this product, making it a hassle-free purchase.
  • The price of a 120g bottle is $24.95.

Points of praise:

• Fisiocrem Solugel effectively provided our reviewers relief for a myriad of pain types, including neck and shoulder pain, knee pain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, muscle tightness, arthritis and bursitis.
  • Reviewers said that the gel works very quickly.
  • The product didn’t smell bad, according to reviewers.

Pain points:

• Some reviewers said that although the gel was effective in relieving pain, it did cause them to itch.
CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products