Effective relief from different types of pain
Fast muscle and pain relief
Can cause itchiness
What a relief
The relief of a gel without that overpowering smell. This product truly helped relieve the pain from my shoulder injury. My chiropractor believes in it too which is how I come to know about this product.
Purchased in April 2019.
I have osteoarthritis in my knees and need something to help the pain this was excellent I was so sceptical at first but though I give it a go and it’s helped so much with the pain it all natural too as I already take inflammation medicine too the guy at chemist wearhouse told me this was good and it is my knee pain was bad but this has been wonderful at slowing it down
Purchased in March 2019.
Pain relief for muscular aches
I find fisiocrem a great help with ongoing pain in my knee. It is easy to apply and is absorbed quickly. A tube lasts months and months, so it works out to be pretty good value.
Questions & Answers
Can I use Fisiocrem if I’m allergic to all NSAID inflammatory drugs ??
I’m the same, hugely allergic to NSAIDS, and podiatrist recommended this yesterday. Bought a tube this morning but a bit wary so haven’t tried it yet.
My open fisiocrem expired just over a year ago, will it still be effective and ok to use?
Can I use fisiocrem for neuropathy on toes feet and lower legs?
Get an answer from our members
- Fisiocrem Solugel is a topical gel used for the treatment of muscular aches and pains.
- It contains natural herbal ingredients, such as arnica, calendula, and St John’s Wort - all of which are natural anti-inflammatories.
- You don’t need a doctor’s prescription for this product, making it a hassle-free purchase.
- The price of a 120g bottle is $24.95.
Points of praise:
- Fisiocrem Solugel effectively provided our reviewers relief for a myriad of pain types, including neck and shoulder pain, knee pain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, muscle tightness, arthritis and bursitis.
- Reviewers said that the gel works very quickly.
- The product didn’t smell bad, according to reviewers.
- Some reviewers said that although the gel was effective in relieving pain, it did cause them to itch.
|Category||Muscle & Pain Relief Products|
|Targeted Area||General Pain|
- GTIN14: 05060339840680
Other Muscle & Pain Relief Products
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.