Fiskars PowerGear X Pruner L Bypass PX94

Fiskars PowerGear X Pruner L Bypass PX94

See the Best Garden Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fiskars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Best secateurs on the market, love them!

I have used these secateurs for years now, they are almost indestructible (although my first pair lost the encounter with the mulched but that’s another story). I am nearly70, have a huge garden, natives and cottage lots and lots of pruning required. Since finding the Fiskars PX94 pruners and using them for hours on end I can honestly say they have saved my hands from agony. The rolling handle might be disconcerting until you get used to it but once you do you really notice how much harder regular secateurs are to use if you ever have to go back to them. These are well worth the investment!

Purchased in March 2018 for $65.00.