Fiskars StaySharp Reel Mower

Fiskars StaySharp Reel Mower

See the Best Manual Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cuts with no effort

Have had many push mowers over the years, this Fiskar mower is more expensive than the other push mowers, but it's in a class of its own, cuts easy, good catcher , handle feels fantastic. Way ahead of my previous push mowers. Push mower with minimal effort, if your thinking of buying a push mower, pay the extra it's worth it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Amazing piece of machinery

I have been using this excellent creation for some time now and have found it irreplaceable!!! I'm a golf course green keeper by trade and have also opted to sell of my petrol power!
To the man with the negative review----- I do not understand your expectations! Firstly.... You say it's hard to manoeuvre? When I get to the end of a straight run to a square end I simple turn to the side and then pull back to my next line run and then keep walking- 2 motions.. That's it.
Secondly.... You say long weeds?? Tall grass?? Well if you spray your lawns with some user friendly weed control then this problem is removed and for tall grass means you need to mow more often..
Thirdly.... When you say a twig stops your mower -why are you running over them? Before I cut grass I whippersnip the edges and then I blow the debris from that off my lawn including twigs and sticks and leaves so my lawn is smooth of worry so I can cut my lawn with ease. For you uneven lawn you may need to do some light topdressing. If your lawn is so hilly you may need to opt for a self propelled mower.
With your guide wheel being bent- it's either a problem out of box which you should of taken back to get checked or maybe just maybe you don't want to own up to hitting something and bending it yourself.
Like everything in life there is a competive force and if something is not right then you need to take control of the forces instead of whinging about it. Don't bag the device that others rate highly if your not using it correctly.
There's my speel. Sorry :-)