Fissler Vitavit

See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mondayitis

MondayitisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mixed Review of the Vitavit

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Steve S.

Steve S.Sydney

One of the best cooking appliance you can get in the kitchen

I find this pressure cooker very easy to use and intuitive, the design is also great, and I have made many tasty dishes with it. The only one small downside is to make sure you do not release the pressure too quickly, as it can release too much liquid too quickly and you end up with a messy kitchen.

Most parts of this pressure cooker can also go into dishwasher, which is a life saver for me.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Jo D

Jo DWarrnambool

Terrible Pressure Cooker

We bought the Fissler Vitavit Premium 6L pressure cooker online and are terribly disappointed. It will not pressurise. We added all the ingredients and the correct amount of liquid, carefully following the instructions, put on the gas stove. But steam continues to leak out of the cooker neat the handle. It will not pressurise, the traffic light will not come up, all the liquid eventually evaporates. we contacted Pressur Cooker Centre, they said send it back, they check it and say there is nothing wrong with it. We get it back and it does the same thing. Very dissapointed. We also though we'd try replacing the gasket, but every time we go to their website they are out of stock, it's been 6 months now. Not Happy!

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Ella

EllaToowoomba

Best thing I own in my kitchen.

If I could only own one cooking appliance this would be it, I have well and truly got my money's worth from this pressure cooker, it is on thing I have never regretted buying. It cooks well and very very quickly. So good if you have forgotten to get meat from the freezer, you can quickly defrost then cook your meal in less than 30 mins quicker than jumping in the car to buy takeout, has saved us lots of money over the years. Love it!

Date PurchasedDec 2011

Grrrr

As another had mentioned I have ruined about 6 meals until I read the post of the vegetarian meal makers who have to do it twice to make the traffic light come up at all. I am taking mine back to Myer. Don't try the vegetarian thing with me Fissler. It's all meat in mine so there goes your theory out the door

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Pink

PinkAdelaide

Awesome Pressure Cooker

Purchased this Fissler brand from Myers after alot of research and it has lived up to its expectations and more, I mainly purchased for making Soups & Broths which is excellent as it saves so much in the cooking time and retains all the valuable nutrients in the stock. It is so easy to use and I just love all the safety features on this pressure cooker and it is so quiet, I would never be without it and am so glad I purchased the Fissler Brand. German made so quality all the way, the food tastes unbelievable, would never go back to the crock pot, saves so much time & energy. Very happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

ozboy

ozboySydney

Disappointed with its performance

nerfherderPerth

Excellent pressure cooker

nerfherder

A few years on and this unit is still going on strong with weekly usage. No issues at all - recommended.

TraMi LeSouth Penrith

Awesome!!!!

MCW16

MCW16asked

What is the (empty) weight of the 8L pressure cooker, please?

MsPink
MsPink

Just came across your question and used mine last night so it was still out on the bench!

Without the lid it weighs approx. 2.7kg and with the lid weighs 4.3kg. It is very solidly built!!

margaret niven

margaret nivenasked

Can I use this product on an induction hotplate?

nerfherder

Yes, it is suitable for use on induction hotplate.

Yes you can. :)

Get an answer from our members and Fissler representatives

Fissler Vitavit Comfort

Fissler Vitavit Vitaquick

Fissler Vitavit Vitacontrol Digital

Fissler Vitavit Vitacontrol Digital

No reviews
CategoryPressure CookersPressure CookersPressure CookersPressure CookersPressure CookersPressure CookersPressure Cookers
Price (RRP) $609.95$689.95
TypeStove-topStove-topStove-topStove-topStove-topStove-topStove-top
Capacity4.5L4.5L4.5L4.5L4.5L4.5L4.5L
Colour / Finish Stainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel
Outer Body Construction MaterialStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel
Cooking Bowl MaterialStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel
DisplayLCD
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)

• GTIN14: 04009209305660, 04009209305677, 04009209307114, 04009209307121 and 04009209307138