Fissler Vitavit Premium

See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fissler? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Pressurising Speed
Flynnie
FlynnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but some issues with steam leakage

I have used the 7 litre high side fissler pressure cooker a dozen times or so. Like some reviewers it tends to leak a lot of steam out of the two vents on the handle at the start. The only solution I have found is to stand there and apply downward pressure on the lid at just the right time then it seals and goes fine. It’s a bit of a nuisance but it then does it’s job well.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores.

Mondayitis
MondayitisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mixed Review of the Vitavit

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Steve S.
Steve S.Sydney

One of the best cooking appliance you can get in the kitchen

I find this pressure cooker very easy to use and intuitive, the design is also great, and I have made many tasty dishes with it. The only one small downside is to make sure you do not release the pressure too quickly, as it can release too much liquid too quickly and you end up with a messy kitchen.

Most parts of this pressure cooker can also go into dishwasher, which is a life saver for me.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Jo D
Jo DWarrnambool

Terrible Pressure Cooker

We bought the Fissler Vitavit Premium 6L pressure cooker online and are terribly disappointed. It will not pressurise. We added all the ingredients and the correct amount of liquid, carefully following the instructions, put on the gas stove. But steam continues to leak out of the cooker neat the handle. It will not pressurise, the traffic light will not come up, all the liquid eventually evaporates. we contacted Pressur Cooker Centre, they said send it back, they check it and say there is nothing wrong with it. We get it back and it does the same thing. Very dissapointed. We also though we'd try replacing the gasket, but every time we go to their website they are out of stock, it's been 6 months now. Not Happy!

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Pressure Cookers

Find out how Fissler Vitavit Premium compares to other Pressure Cookers

Pink
PinkAdelaide

Awesome Pressure Cooker

Purchased this Fissler brand from Myers after alot of research and it has lived up to its expectations and more, I mainly purchased for making Soups & Broths which is excellent as it saves so much in the cooking time and retains all the valuable nutrients in the stock. It is so easy to use and I just love all the safety features on this pressure cooker and it is so quiet, I would never be without it and am so glad I purchased the Fissler Brand. German made so quality all the way, the food tastes unbelievable, would never go back to the crock pot, saves so much time & energy. Very happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2016