Fissler Vitavit

Premium, Comfort, Edition Design, etc...
See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fissler? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Steve S.
Steve S.Sydney

One of the best cooking appliance you can get in the kitchen

I find this pressure cooker very easy to use and intuitive, the design is also great, and I have made many tasty dishes with it. The only one small downside is to make sure you do not release the pressure too quickly, as it can release too much liquid too quickly and you end up with a messy kitchen.

Most parts of this pressure cooker can also go into dishwasher, which is a life saver for me.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ella
EllaVictoria

Best thing I own in my kitchen.

If I could only own one cooking appliance this would be it, I have well and truly got my money's worth from this pressure cooker, it is on thing I have never regretted buying. It cooks well and very very quickly. So good if you have forgotten to get meat from the freezer, you can quickly defrost then cook your meal in less than 30 mins quicker than jumping in the car to buy takeout, has saved us lots of money over the years. Love it!

Date PurchasedDec 2011
Pink
PinkAdelaide

Awesome Pressure Cooker

Purchased this Fissler brand from Myers after alot of research and it has lived up to its expectations and more, I mainly purchased for making Soups & Broths which is excellent as it saves so much in the cooking time and retains all the valuable nutrients in the stock. It is so easy to use and I just love all the safety features on this pressure cooker and it is so quiet, I would never be without it and am so glad I purchased the Fissler Brand. German made so quality all the way, the food tastes unbelievable, would never go back to the crock pot, saves so much time & energy. Very happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
nerfherderPerth

Excellent pressure cooker

nerfherder

A few years on and this unit is still going on strong with weekly usage. No issues at all - recommended.

Pressure Cookers

Find out how Fissler Vitavit compares to other Pressure Cookers

TraMi Le
TraMi LeSouth Penrith

Awesome!!!!

verghese
vergheseasked
Vitavit

What is the difference between a Fissler comfort and a premium pressure cooker?

Anna
Annaasked
Vitavit

I have a old fissler vitavit , i thing i need a new valve can you help please?

Mondayitis
Mondayitis

Try these places, may need to call them

normanasked
Vitavit

If any readers want to sell a Fissler Vitavit, please tell me. I want to buy one.

Colleen R
Colleen R

I have a Fissler Vitavit for sale (the instruction booklet says Fissler Vitaquick but the lid says Vitavit). I'm in Canberra though.

please phone 0432578172

No reviews yet
CategoryPressure CookersPressure CookersPressure CookersPressure Cookers
Price (RRP) $609.95$689.95
TypeStove-topStove-topStove-topStove-top
Outer Body Construction MaterialStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel
Cooking Bowl MaterialStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel