Fit n Fast

Fit n Fast

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Expert

ExpertSydney, NSW

Owner has a problem...CHEAP!

The whole chain is generic with No top notch American equipment. At least the other gyms that are not US standard have Hammer Strength/Life Fitness. ZERO professionals at this place. Cheap product/Cheap employees = What you get. Cheap.

Scammmm

They say "$13.99" a membership but i still pay $18 and arnt getting a refund of any sort. ??? False advertising, didn't offer me a refund and still have to pay $18 a week to use the gym.

ladyem10

ladyem10Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Dishonest sales tactics

Nana

NanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

same issue as everyone canceled,they still charge me !

It’s a very small guy and don’t have much class to choice.the PT ask me to pay $2000 for 20classes to his personal account and ask me to use 2-3calss a week cz I m a beginner.i joined online and canceled it in 7days cooling period.but they charged me 1 month later which I just found out. The unfriendly staff try to found some reason they can’t cancel my membership but they didn’t ,then the staff send me to head office. Watch out ur bank account!

SCG810

SCG810Sydney, NSW

Taking payments after five year

Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

3 years after ceasing membership they start direct debits

I have not been a member of this gym for over 3 years and getting out of that was an ordeal at the time.
They make it hard to contact to them and then are less than friendly when you do.
So in July 2019 have noticed 2 random direct debits a fortnight apart, on my bank statement. I have not re- joined this gym. I have sent them an email to stop this and refund the relevant amount... they are yet to respond.
If this doesn't happen will be happy to take it further with relevant agencies that support the ripped off customer.

Dodgy scammers that keep your bank records and withdraw randomly at a later date.

8 months after I cancelled my membership they started taking money again from my account. The front desk referred it to a glitch in the system and referred me to the managers email. He replied saying I never handed in written cancellation. Fit n fast St. Peter’s are a fraud.

DJM

DJMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute thieves.

I joined the Campbelltown outlet 5 years ago and after being stung with ‘upkeep’ fees at random times and a refusal to explain properly how this occurs or what upkeep I’m paying for, I had my bank block all their transactions and never went back.

Fast forward to today 16/7/19 and I’ve been charged for using a gym I haven’t set foot in in 5 years because they were stealing from me to begin with. Do not sign up with this fraudulent company.

Flora

FloraSydney, NSW

The worst gym experience

Would warn against anyone joining one 0f these gyms. My bad experience was with the one at Burwood but it was concerning inflexible, unfair rip off policies which were blamed on uncontrollable company policy from above.....so, would warn against dealing with the chain at all, anywhere

same story everyone else has with this gym

12 month contract expired, they kept charging me.

Now they won't cancel my subscription and continue to charge me. I've contacted head office and the management team and still nothing. It's been 2 months since the subscription ended. The ACCC can take them to court now.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Average

Been going to burwood gym for over 7 years. Use to be good now they have changed it way to small and the equipment is old no new equipment. I also needed a new swope to get in and they charged me 20 dollars. The swipe card i had was over 4 years old and didnt work. Only need the card cause there is no staff there half of the time. There aircon keeps breaking down and the toilet stinks

Absolutely disgusting staff at head office

J.son

J.sonNewcaste

'Contracts-commitment'

Typical cautionary tale.

Signed up for a 12 month term, with the lady short signed me up saying that after that period the membership would cease.
Now I mainly went at night due to work hours, so after the set period expired I assumed as I was told the membership would expire and no longer pay (the whole reason I paid more for this set time period)

Fast forward to finding out that after the set contract expired the payments kept going as it just simply renewed to a fortnightly membership.

Typical, do not go to this gym or any that auto.atically withdraws funds from your accounts

Very disappointing...

Miss V

Miss VSydney

This gym is awful

Gym enthusiast

Gym enthusiast

Average

Small boutique gym in South Yarra. It's ok but not many group classes until you want to pay more .

They won’t let me use my membership

I was not allowed to use my membership cause it under my mums name. I’m still paying for it I’m allowed in everytime.

Big James

Big JamesSydney

Purchased a 3 week trial and they only honoured 2 and a half weeks Fit N Fast Liverpool St Sydney

Carrecom

CarrecomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fit n Fast Cheltenham (VIC) Southland Westfield - Scammers!! Beware!

Amazing Customer Service

Fit n Fast Penrith are providing excellent Customer Service, constantly being polite and understanding.

They are also very willing and happy to help you in any circumstance.

Annabel R.

Annabel R.asked

What is the cost to transfer your membership? Thank you :)

SallyT

SallyTasked

Did anyone else lose yoga / Pilates access when they changed the five dock club? I was told because I was an existing member that I would be able to upgrade for an extra $5. Now I'm being told this is not the case and they want me to pay an extra $12 a week. Also the customer service manager at head office is very rude and unprofessional. I wish I'd stayed with fitness first

Therese
Therese

Yes I agree, the only reason I joined Five Dock was for the Pilates and Yoga. Now they want to increase my membership to cover the once included classes! How is it not breach of contract if the club changes its mind, but most certainly as a member we would not be allowed to pull out if we changed our mind! Also when I asked on numerous occasions, the staff were not helpful or interested.

Amanda
Amanda

Yes me too! Very disappointing and now they won't even give me a trial yoga class for free as they do many other yoga studios.

sarahliangxo

sarahliangxoasked

How can I check and see the amount they charge me from my bank?

TheMadMonz
TheMadMonz

Hi Sarah, If you jump on their website and select your local club, you can then identify what their packages/charges are. Even better, I just went inside the gym prior to signing up and asked all of the questions. I am sure they will explain all of their fees and charges for you then. My membership allows me to bring a friend to train with me for free!! All the best.

sam
sam

Through your bank statements or if you have access to online banking. It either appears as "ezypay chatswood" or "ezypay Singapore".

Mel
Mel

You can check your bank statements. It states Ezypay Chatswood or Singapore. If you cancel your contract make sure you get everything in writing and not over the phone then keep a record of everything.

Get an answer from our members and Fit n Fast representatives