Fit n Fast

• Rates and Fees
Douglas C.

Douglas C.Belconnen 2617, ACT

Club Lime destroys another gym

Completely forgot about FnF. My membership must have lapsed almost 2 years ago.

CL buys the place and now I'm apparently massively in arrears. I tell them I want to cancel and I'm informed that I can't cancel while I have outstanding debt.

Neva M

Neva MSydney, NSW

MINUS 5 star

Made to pay for five orange fobs for my family and I on Fitness Passport. The guy stated 'five' had to be paid for - not one! Stated they would be refunded when we no longer required them (fair enough). On seeking the refund as it pertains to Charlestown gym, "NF" of Fit N Fast gave varying versions of whether they were paid etc. Ended up with NSW Fair Trade. NF again told varying versions. Just wrong on so many levels and leaves us wondering how many people she has done this to. Be wary.

buses to work

buses to workSYDNEY

Club lime took over and they have probably never heard the term customer service.

Find out how Fit n Fast compares to other Gyms

Please complain about this place to ACCC

I've been charged direct debit fees on days they are not supposed to charge and if I don't have enough money in my account, which I always try to on the ACTUAL direct debit day, I am charged a hefty payment of $21. Customer service is useless and hopeless and can never help always insisting my account is paid for only to be charged the hefty unpaid account fees payment a few days later.
Are they doing this on purpose? Have never joined any place with such hefty charges and useless customer service reps.
After reading other reviews we really need to start reporting to ACCC to stop this dodgy business and it's ways.

Expert

ExpertSydney, NSW

Owner has a problem...CHEAP!

The whole chain is generic with No top notch American equipment. At least the other gyms that are not US standard have Hammer Strength/Life Fitness. ZERO professionals at this place. Cheap product/Cheap employees = What you get. Cheap.

Scammmm

They say "$13.99" a membership but i still pay $18 and arnt getting a refund of any sort. ??? False advertising, didn't offer me a refund and still have to pay $18 a week to use the gym.

ladyem10

ladyem10Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Dishonest sales tactics

Nana

NanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

same issue as everyone canceled,they still charge me !

It’s a very small guy and don’t have much class to choice.the PT ask me to pay $2000 for 20classes to his personal account and ask me to use 2-3calss a week cz I m a beginner.i joined online and canceled it in 7days cooling period.but they charged me 1 month later which I just found out. The unfriendly staff try to found some reason they can’t cancel my membership but they didn’t ,then the staff send me to head office. Watch out ur bank account!

SCG810

SCG810Sydney, NSW

Taking payments after five year

Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

3 years after ceasing membership they start direct debits

I have not been a member of this gym for over 3 years and getting out of that was an ordeal at the time.
They make it hard to contact to them and then are less than friendly when you do.
So in July 2019 have noticed 2 random direct debits a fortnight apart, on my bank statement. I have not re- joined this gym. I have sent them an email to stop this and refund the relevant amount... they are yet to respond.
If this doesn't happen will be happy to take it further with relevant agencies that support the ripped off customer.

Dodgy scammers that keep your bank records and withdraw randomly at a later date.

8 months after I cancelled my membership they started taking money again from my account. The front desk referred it to a glitch in the system and referred me to the managers email. He replied saying I never handed in written cancellation. Fit n fast St. Peter’s are a fraud.

DJM

DJMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute thieves.

I joined the Campbelltown outlet 5 years ago and after being stung with ‘upkeep’ fees at random times and a refusal to explain properly how this occurs or what upkeep I’m paying for, I had my bank block all their transactions and never went back.

Fast forward to today 16/7/19 and I’ve been charged for using a gym I haven’t set foot in in 5 years because they were stealing from me to begin with. Do not sign up with this fraudulent company.

Flora

FloraSydney, NSW

The worst gym experience

Would warn against anyone joining one 0f these gyms. My bad experience was with the one at Burwood but it was concerning inflexible, unfair rip off policies which were blamed on uncontrollable company policy from above.....so, would warn against dealing with the chain at all, anywhere

same story everyone else has with this gym

12 month contract expired, they kept charging me.

Now they won't cancel my subscription and continue to charge me. I've contacted head office and the management team and still nothing. It's been 2 months since the subscription ended. The ACCC can take them to court now.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Average

Been going to burwood gym for over 7 years. Use to be good now they have changed it way to small and the equipment is old no new equipment. I also needed a new swope to get in and they charged me 20 dollars. The swipe card i had was over 4 years old and didnt work. Only need the card cause there is no staff there half of the time. There aircon keeps breaking down and the toilet stinks

Find out how Fit n Fast compares to other Gyms

Absolutely disgusting staff at head office

J.son

J.sonNewcaste

'Contracts-commitment'

Typical cautionary tale.

Signed up for a 12 month term, with the lady short signed me up saying that after that period the membership would cease.
Now I mainly went at night due to work hours, so after the set period expired I assumed as I was told the membership would expire and no longer pay (the whole reason I paid more for this set time period)

Fast forward to finding out that after the set contract expired the payments kept going as it just simply renewed to a fortnightly membership.

Typical, do not go to this gym or any that auto.atically withdraws funds from your accounts

Very disappointing...

Reviewer

Reviewer

Average

Small boutique gym in South Yarra. It's ok but not many group classes until you want to pay more .

They won’t let me use my membership

I was not allowed to use my membership cause it under my mums name. I’m still paying for it I’m allowed in everytime.