FitazFK 8 Week Challenge Bundle

FitazFK 8 Week Challenge Bundle

3.0

My go-to Fitness Challenge!

I started this challenge as I was constantly feeling unmotivated, saw a plateau in my results and was just looking for a solid workout program to complete. Plus, it comes with everything you need to complete the 8 weeks of workouts. It is super easy to follow and I love that I can complete the workouts anywhere, at anytime. Thanks so much FitazFK for an epic Challenge Bundle!

Chris B.

Chris B. South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing fitness challenge

I lost 8kgs during this challanege in 8 weeks. I have never felt healthier and happy. Thnak you FitazFK for an amazing fitness journey. fingers cross I keep living my best healthy life.

Dissatisfied customer

Dissatisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how FitazFK 8 Week Challenge Bundle compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

bellao

bellaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ineffective and boring, waste of money.

The program was boring and nothing I couldn't have found online for free. The resistance bands provided I already had at my gym and they were just a waste. Fake value add using cheap products. The meal plan was simply common sense and nothing I couldn't have put together myself, or hired a real coach for the same price.

I am posting this review because the ones on their website are obviously cherry-picked. They have all been posted from the same day. This company is being dishonest. For the same price I could have hired a qualified trainer to make a meal and workout plan tailored to me.

Waste of time and money.