FitazFK 8 Week Challenge Bundle

FitazFK 8 Week Challenge Bundle

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for FitazFK? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
  • Rates and Fees
Jessica A.
Jessica A.Sydney, NSW

They judge you

Company not interested in hearing my life story and only care about you buying the package. There is no journey to follow them with like they say on social media.

Rates and Fees

My go-to Fitness Challenge!

I started this challenge as I was constantly feeling unmotivated, saw a plateau in my results and was just looking for a solid workout program to complete. Plus, it comes with everything you need to complete the 8 weeks of workouts. It is super easy to follow and I love that I can complete the workouts anywhere, at anytime. Thanks so much FitazFK for an epic Challenge Bundle!

Chris B.
Chris B. South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing fitness challenge

I lost 8kgs during this challanege in 8 weeks. I have never felt healthier and happy. Thnak you FitazFK for an amazing fitness journey. fingers cross I keep living my best healthy life.

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how FitazFK 8 Week Challenge Bundle compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Dissatisfied customer
Dissatisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

bellao
bellaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ineffective and boring, waste of money.

The program was boring and nothing I couldn't have found online for free. The resistance bands provided I already had at my gym and they were just a waste. Fake value add using cheap products. The meal plan was simply common sense and nothing I couldn't have put together myself, or hired a real coach for the same price.

I am posting this review because the ones on their website are obviously cherry-picked. They have all been posted from the same day. This company is being dishonest. For the same price I could have hired a qualified trainer to make a meal and workout plan tailored to me.

Waste of time and money.