Fitbit Ace

Fitbit Ace

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fitbit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Battery Life
Adqm
AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Don't know what negative reviews are about

So to start off I just want to mention how I don't use this product a lot so I don't Know a lot about this, but It definitely fits my needs! I normally use this for time, but it also has many features such as timers and stopwatchs! The app is easy to use but pairing a lot is annoying, it's very small and fits my wrist well BUT that being said it is uncomfortable to wear for too long, however I still recommend it as a cheap alternative to a larger better one.

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $200.00.

Too many fakes reviews.
Too many fakes reviews.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

Got 8yo daughter an Ace 2 for Christmas. Even she is disappointed.

Very limited functionality and poor App/Website. Basically has step-count/excersize-minutes and sleep timer.

Sleep timer is often wrong and the online/app graphs difficult to read and nonsense.

After 2 weeks strap has broken (ordered another online) but will probably put on ebay/gumtree and get her something else.

We went with Fitbit as it is a big brand and the Ace 2 was not cheap. I think we perhaps made a mistake.

Mel
MelPERTH

Terrible app

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Louisa R
Louisa RDarwin

Good for kids

Got my son a Fitbit ace for Christmas. He is loving seeing how many steps he is taking each day, and trying to get more steps then his dad and I. It’s good that I can see how much he is sleeping, and that i can set it to buzz him if he is not moving enough. The only thing I don’t like is that the screen isn’t quite big enough, so to have the vertical setting the steps then read in ‘k’ for every thousand steps.

Date PurchasedNov 2018