Fitbit Charge 2

Fitbit Charge 2

MPNs: 36468978, 36468979, 36511965 and 5 more

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rob rod

rob rodPerth, WA

Milking the customer

After paying $250 now I have to pay for the features like hr during sleep keep milking the customer. I will not buy again. Why is this not explained when you buy

Purchased in January 2017 for $218.00.

Poor quality

I have had 2 Fitbit devices. The first was an Alta and the mechanism holding the band to the actual device completely broke. I now have a Fitbit Charge 2 and the glass on the screen has cracked from top to bottom. The device is still in warranty and I have been told by JB Hifi that that will not be covered under warranty but that they will try to resolve the problem for me. I only wear this device around the house and when walking, so how the glass cracked is beyond my comprehension. Up until this point I was happy with the device, but I will be looking at alternatives now.

Purchased in October 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Joy G

Joy GSydney, NSW

Terrible secrity my account hacked

My account just got hacked and deleted which I have found online that is a common occurrence. The online customer service is bad and unhelpful and do not seem to really care. Do not buy.

Poor products and poor customer support

I'm sorry to admit I've wasted my money on two fitbit devices, of which neither lasted longer than a year. The first device was replaced because the straps teared off from the face of the watch. I (unfortunately) decided to give fitbit another chance when I needed a new device, and this time around I didn't receive any support from the customer support team.

Bidol22

Bidol22Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used to be good

I really liked the change 2 when I first brought it but now after the 2 year warranty mark it misses the sleep tracking even though I’ve tried everything including resetting it but every second night it doesn’t track my sleep. I’m looking into getting the Apple Watch

Purchased in December 2016 at JB Hi-Fi.

Glimpseofmel

GlimpseofmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Limited edition rose gold lavender watch

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for $249.00.

Sue181818

Sue181818Canberra 2600, ACT

Can’t live without it

The Fitbit Charge 2 is not only great for keeping track of my fitness levels but with numerous interchangeable bands is also a fashion statement. The daily step, exercise and calories burned count and sleep functions help maintain and encourage an active lifestyle. There is also the ability to monitor calories consumed and a weight tracker. The weekly stat report helps to keep you motivated too.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

caveat_emptor

caveat_emptorAU

Serious design fault

The Fitbit Charge 2 is a good fitness tracker with an excellent smart phone app. However, the mechanism which attaches the band to the tracker is a serious design fault. There is no way that it underwent extensive durability testing before being released onto the market. I wouldn't buy the brand again.

Alberto6439

Alberto6439South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding improvement over previous models

The battery last way longer more than a week in my case and the readings are super accurate, the heart rate monitor is great and tell you how are you physically, I really love it .... I don’t like the rubber bracelet but is just me !!

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $150.00.

Sandy B

Sandy BNortheast, VIC

Excellent customer service

I purchased a Fitbit for my daughter for Christmas. The metal clip has snapped near the band. My daughter contacted Fitbit 10 am yesterday and she was asked to send a photo of the band. By 10 pm they had resolved the faulty Fitbit and offered a replacement. That's service and thank you Fitbit.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Hooppine

HooppineWestern District, VIC

Fitbit Impossible To Get A Refund Or Speak To Someone Who Sort Things Out

Frustating service and trying to find the right number to ring and get a resolution. Have a broken band and by law they should refund it, but you end up going around in circles with call centres overseas who are limited in their understanding or what to do. It's like dealing with Telstra, waste of time and nothing gets resolved. Don't ever buy a fitbit!

Enelia

EneliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unhappy customer

Purchased in May 2018 for $167.00.

Marz

MarzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable band, dodgy step counter

I have had my fitbit charge 2 for 13 months. During this time the band has come apart from the unit 3 times. Fitbit have replaced it the first 2 times, and said they would this time also, but i hate that it just falls off my wrist at random times so i am returning it for a refund.
Also, the step counter gives me steps when reading or scrolling on my phone!
So disappointed, i was really excited to get this product.

Purchased in June 2018 for $182.00.

Anne B.

Anne B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stuck in the box!!

I've been wanting to buy a Fit it for my son's birthday. I've been to 3 different shops and none of them will let me look at this product out of the box. Sorry I refuse to spend nearly $200 on something I can't check the quality of.

Purchased in June 2019.

Nadia I.

Nadia I.South East Queensland, QLD

Very handy, a great way to track goals!

Very impressed with my fitbit charge2! I dont think I could go without it! Im not sure how accurate the hr monitor is though, hard to tell! All in all a good profduct!

Purchased in June 2018.

Sandra

SandraHunter Region, NSW

I love my Fitbit

Everyday I put my Fitbit watch on it encourages me to do more exercise I feel good when iv walk over 8000 steps,it’s great now I’m healthyer than ever,I recommend it to people that don’t get enough exercise.

Purchased in June 2019 for $42.00.

Brian I.

Brian I.Sydney, NSW

Good for what it is. Battery lasts a long time between charges

Purchased in September 2018.

kirbrit

kirbritSydney, NSW

No bluetooth connection - think I've done my money

So I got a new Fitbit Charge 3.  I'm trying to sync with Bluetooth on my Iphone 8 IOS V12.2.  Watch just sits there with a www.fitbit.com/setup.  So I go there and follow the steps.  I know bluetooth is working with my phone as I sync with other devices.  Both the phone and fitbit are charged. Multiple resets of both phone and fitbit show nothing.  I also tried a friend's [hone with bluetooth.  I think I've done my money.

Purchased in April 2019.

Andrew B.

Andrew B.

Excellent starter watch

Have had excellent use of this device. Occasionally won't pick up heart rate if it sits too high up on my wrist, and have had to replace the band due to my over tightening while exercising to try and stop it from moving up my wrist.

I'm clumsy and the fitbit works great even with a few scratches and knocks, good battery life.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $99.00.

Spurwing

SpurwingNortheast, VIC

Great incentive to stay in shape

Worked brilliantly but died during a charge was covered under warranty and was replaced without question, excellent service. New one works well , it does keep you motivated , connects with phone reads text messages , tells you who is calling, good level of information, steps, heart rate, sleep, stairs, and more

Purchased in January 2016 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $195.00.