Fitbit Charge 3

Fitbit Charge 3

MPN: FB410RGGY

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Battery Life

Kelli

KelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slowly getting used to it

I upgraded to this. It's harder for me to see the writing even though I've changed the clock faces. You can't custom set any of the tiles on the app. So on the app on your phone it shows the amount of stairs taken, as the main icon. I have to tap or swipe 6 times just to see the steps. That naturally means you'll need to charge it a lot sooner. Mine has the tap and go feature. It's good but not so good if you're in a drive thru as it's on my left wrist. I like the 2 minute meditation. The band is very stiff so it takes a bit of effort to get it buckled up. I like it but i wouldn't buy it again.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $169.00.

David.p

David.pMurray Mallee, SA

Fit bit is okay

Bought this for my child for Christmas. He loves it and uses it all the time to track his fitness. Has some cool apps that go with it, but they could be better. The display is quite good and easy to use for a child. The setup is a bit annoying because I had To link it to my email account. Overall i would recommend this product

Purchased in December 2019.

Disappointed, Frustration, Random performance

Stopped tracking exercise. Customer service suggested fixes worked for a few days than stopped. Have tried resetting many times with no luck. Love the battery life, sleep analysis, reasonable accuracy on steps, but activity/ heart rate function is not responsive.

Purchased in January 2019 for $150.00.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

Simple but yet stylish...

I bought the Fitbit Charge 3 approx 12 months ago. Never used one before but was able to work all the functionality within mins.

The Fitbit Charger 3 records steps, sleep patterns which helps out alot if you're on the baby brain.

I would say that if you're looking at a simple device this is the one to start you off :)

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Laura D.

Laura D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm loving it.

I wish I invested in one earlier, it was uncomfortable at first because I wasnt use to it, but it's been a week now and I'm use to wearing it, plus it's not that large in size either. Checks your resting heart rate, how many km you've walked and steps. My favourite thing about it, is that it tracks your sleep if you wear it to bed and then check the app in the morning to review it, plus it let's you know how long you slept for. It's perfect if you dont have a watch either

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $108.00.

Grace C.

Grace C.Perth, WA

Lasted for 3 months

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $179.00.

247DAN

247DANSydney, NSW

Ok, swimming leaves much to be desired.

Does an ok job of most tracking, however the swimming tracking is woeful. Has never gotten it right, and is constantly off by 50-200m. Build quality seems better than previous models, but will have to wait and see how long it lasts.

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $118.00.

Revhead

RevheadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable

I was given this Fitbit as a gift, but often it doesn't do the basic functions of shifting through screens. Have phoned several times for them to tweak it. I'm giving up. Not swapping screens again today, can't see how many steps I've done. Going to return it. I had a Garmin for 4 to 5 years and it never missed a beat.

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer for $169.00.

Jen

Jen

Returned again

Unfortunately this product has been returned again due to ceasing to work this is the second time and now I have changed to a different brand, unfortunately I can't honestly say that I was very impressed with this product especially as it was replaced only 6 weeks ago and has stopped working.

Purchased in October 2019 for $178.00.

Stormy

StormyPerth, WA

I regret wasting my money.

I. Have previous experience with a Fitbit, I bought the Fitbit 3 for automatically recording road bike exercise. It recorded 50 minutes of a 120 minute ride and 17 minutes of a 30 minute ride. Yesterday I got a message congratulating me on climbing 10 flights of stairs. I had been in my single story home during the relevant time.

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $173.00.

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Love it!

Three family members have a Fitbit Charge 3 and wear them all day everyday. Comfortable and stylish looking. One failed after about 2 months but it was no issue to have it replaced in store of purchase. The phone app and website are easy to use and have all the valuable data such as steps, stairs, heart rate and sleep score. The battery only needs charging every 4 or 5 days and charges quickly.

Purchased in December 2018 at Officeworks for $186.00.

Caz

CazFadden 2904, ACT

Fits perfect to me

I upgraded to this new model in September and love the new features of silent alarm and receiving text messages. The slim design is ideal to wearing it daily whether to work or in the weekends in the yard. Love that its waterproof so not having to take it off for showering and submerging it in the backyard pond is a time saver as I can get a full days accurate results on my fitness.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $230.00.

Grey mNinad

Grey mNinadHunter Region, NSW

SCREEN NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH

Im happy with the features on the phone, however, the screen is not bright enough. I have tried several of the clock faces to see if they help. When out walking, especially in sunshine, it is difficult to see heart rate, time, steps etc. I now just look at the information on my phone.

Purchased in March 2019 at Officeworks.

Dee

DeePerth, WA

Informative and sleek

The Fitbit Charge 3 is easy to set up and install. It provides a great range of data, both when working out and in everyday life. It has a wide range of display options and syncs its data independently to the app. I also like the feature of a silent alarm. Furthermore, it is valuable that it comes with both the small and large wristband options. Great product

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $200.00.

Ra

RaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great device for such a small price to pay

Love this Fitbit! Its everything I need. Great battery life too. Only charge it every 5 days!
Its very basic obviously for the price but I dont mind it all. I bought a metal strap online to replace the original which is a lot nicer. Definitely worth the money

Purchased in May 2019.

Not Happy Jan!!!

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $190.00.

Kazza

KazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flawed

To start with, the step count is definitely incorrect. As soon as I get out of bed I have apparently already done 500 steps! Seems to be overstated at the end of the day, so hard to trust at all. Doesn't automatically pick up a lot of exercises that it says it will such as swimming and cycling so you have to manually input.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $179.00.

Vulch

VulchHunter Region, NSW

For Swimmers, don’t bother

On release this was advertised for swimmers, to track laps, calories, and heart rate (HR). In April following a software update Fitbit removed the HR feature while swimming. Many of us were ticked off and pestered Fitbit as to why?? Never got a response aside from “it never had that feature” which for those us early adopters know was a lie.

I advised Fitbit under Australian law they can’t remove a feature after purchase. They eventually agreed to a full refund and I returned it.

Looking elsewhere for a swimming tracker.

Purchased in November 2018 for $240.00.

rubylouise8

rubylouise8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Black Screen

Bought mine 2 weeks ago. Recently I touch the screen to see what’s showing and screen won’t light up stays black. I tap no luck I rub finger across no luck. I’m starting to wonder what’s going on with it. I rub screen several times then the .about. Comes up.

Purchased in September 2019 for $179.00.

Mimosa Pham

Mimosa PhamSydney, NSW

Perfect to keep healthy and active

A gift from my son to replace a previous Fitbit. This time with more features and I love it. Perfect to keep you active. I wear it everyday even during my sleep.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $178.00.