Fitbit Charge 3

Fitbit Charge 3 (page 4 of 6)

MPNs: 4288355, 4288356, 4288357 and 2 more
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fitbit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life

Dee
DeePerth, WA

Informative and sleek

The Fitbit Charge 3 is easy to set up and install. It provides a great range of data, both when working out and in everyday life. It has a wide range of display options and syncs its data independently to the app. I also like the feature of a silent alarm. Furthermore, it is valuable that it comes with both the small and large wristband options. Great product

Ra
RaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great device for such a small price to pay

Love this Fitbit! Its everything I need. Great battery life too. Only charge it every 5 days!
Its very basic obviously for the price but I dont mind it all. I bought a metal strap online to replace the original which is a lot nicer. Definitely worth the money

Not Happy Jan!!!

Kazza
KazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flawed

To start with, the step count is definitely incorrect. As soon as I get out of bed I have apparently already done 500 steps! Seems to be overstated at the end of the day, so hard to trust at all. Doesn't automatically pick up a lot of exercises that it says it will such as swimming and cycling so you have to manually input.

Vulch
VulchHunter Region, NSW

For Swimmers, don’t bother

On release this was advertised for swimmers, to track laps, calories, and heart rate (HR). In April following a software update Fitbit removed the HR feature while swimming. Many of us were ticked off and pestered Fitbit as to why?? Never got a response aside from “it never had that feature” which for those us early adopters know was a lie.

I advised Fitbit under Australian law they can’t remove a feature after purchase. They eventually agreed to a full refund and I returned it.

Looking elsewhere for a swimming tracker.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
rubylouise8
rubylouise8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Black Screen

Bought mine 2 weeks ago. Recently I touch the screen to see what’s showing and screen won’t light up stays black. I tap no luck I rub finger across no luck. I’m starting to wonder what’s going on with it. I rub screen several times then the .about. Comes up.

Mimosa Pham
Mimosa PhamSydney, NSW

Perfect to keep healthy and active

A gift from my son to replace a previous Fitbit. This time with more features and I love it. Perfect to keep you active. I wear it everyday even during my sleep.

Ruby
RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s perfect for me

Husband bought it for me this year for a gift and I loved it..I had hypertension and it’s good to have a daily goal steps for everyday activities..So now on I’m checking myself that I am active and eating healthy on my diet..This products help motivate myself to be in a good track..Proven and tested

Erskie
ErskieBrisbane

Comfortable sleek device

ChrisN
ChrisNSydney, NSW

Charge 3 Special edition with Fitbit pay

Bought this for wife 6 months ago and has been working well since. Occasional problems with device resetting, but that seem to coincide with software updates. The special edition is superior to the charge 3 as it includes a Fitbit pay chip where you can make payment via your watch (linked to credit card). This has been helpful for taking public transport without requiring an opal card. The Fitbit pay feature has a secure pin allowing you to enable this before using your watch to make payment.

James T
James TSydney, NSW

Excellent smart watch

I purchase the Fitbit charge 3 December 2018, have had NIL issues since, all the functions I need without all the pointless extras like you get with Apple watch etc.

Highly recommended!

Isra
IsraSydney, NSW

Does what it should, but not always accurate

A lot of times I would be working out and it doesn't detect it as a workout, for example lifting weights and more strength-based training. It does a good job on overall steps and heart rate and what not but i feel like they can improve the accuracy of this.

Stop working after the first 2months...don’t waste your money

I wouldn’t recommend getting the Charge 3, after a few months some of the functions stopped working.

The Fitbit would track 60 flights of stairs in a day when I would have done like 5.

Additionally, pairing the Fitbit to my phone stopped working so I wouldn’t receive any notifications on my Fitbit (one of reasons for buying it)

The app is good and useful but with some things not working properly I don’t trust the other tracking data.

I tried to troubleshoot with the support team and was basically shown how to manually update the floor in my app. Which kind of defeats the point of having the Fitbit to help me track my activity.
I was a little disappointed by this response.

Marcelo
MarceloSydney, NSW

No repair for broken or cracked screen

My daughter saved money all last year to buy a Charge 3 this January.

She fell off and the screen cracked.

We just got told that it can’t be fixed. The store manager from JB HiFi said they can’t do anything.

I wouldn’t buy a new one even with a discount as I would risk having the same problem all over again.

Very disappointing. I would never buy another Fitbit knowing they can’t be repaired.

SoSo

Worst Fitbit

Tracey
Tracey

Waste of money

Don’t waste your money. I replaced a Fitbit charge 2 with a model with a thinner band it died totally within a month. Replaced that with a Fitbit charge 3 which also died totally about 4-5 weeks later. Not happy with the customer service or product and have lost all faith in the new products . Trying to have cracked screen and broken band replaced on original charge 2 - at least that one works

Alexandre G.
Alexandre G.Sydney, NSW

Bunch of lies sold to customers

Keith
KeithHunter Region, NSW

Expensive digital watch, thats about it!

techkal
techkalPerth, WA

great for sleep tracking and fitness.

I brought this watch second hand from a friend earlier this year before my son started daycare as it was affordable and I needed alarms and to keep track of time which I was able to do.

it still works fine to this day, however I switched to an Apple Watch because of various things the Fitbit promised but didn't work out.

breathe app , doesn't automatically activate like it does on A.watch, the readability in daylight was bloody terrible, and finally could not find any protective cases and scatched rather easily.

the period app doesn't work correctly
the charging cable is ridiculously short and fidgety to connect up.

only plus is the battery is amazing and does last the entire week on one charge!

pommie
pommieSydney Surrounds, NSW

it is great

Like my fitbit. Still learning to use properly, but that is me. Could do with a screen cover , but can buy one on ebay. people from fitbit very helpful. Good guarantee. Have only put approximate price as was a gift.

KittyKat2001
KittyKat2001AU

Don't buy ine if you want messaging to work

Will work as a fitness gadget but there are plenty of cheaper ones do same.
Got one as I wanted the notifications.
Will connect only briefly then not unless reset every time.
Fitbit support says they dont guarantee every phone, even though mine has the specs.
Got a Garmin no problem with notifications.
Buy a Garmin instead do your homework dont beleive the sales hype.

Don't buy this for the elderly unless their up to date with tech.

Buying for my elderly father - No smartphone. Read the box says suitable for windows. Ok he can use his computer. Got home try to charge. No USB to powerpoint socket. Lucky I had a spare. Open box can't download app to his computer. You must have Windows 10. Win 7 not suitable. I then have to download app to my Samsung Tab, Takes 1.5 hours to download app. (And I have fast internet) Tell people what they need on the box. Don't lead them down the garden path until they get home and can't operate the thing.

melzie79
melzie79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my fitbit charge

Long battery life. Weekly charge.
I can swim with it completely water proof.
Love the step counter and extra features. Logging my walks and swims. The app is also very user friendly.
Happy customer

internet user Perth
internet user PerthPerth

Terrible

Excited when this was received. Within a month of usage there were issues with syncing to the phone. Had to constantly reset and resync. The steps count were not accurate as well as. Steps were counted when sleeping. Returned the product in the end when sync issue could not be resolved. Product did not do what it’s meant to.