Fitbit Charge 3

Fitbit Charge 3

MPNs: 4288355, 4288356, 4288357 and 2 more
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fitbit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life
Nugget
NuggetSydney, NSW

Failed Under Warranty and Replaced

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Damascus
DamascusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sync to phone lasted 5 months - sleep for 3 months, but good for steps

I have used Fitbits from their beginning & love them - while they continue to work. The Charge 3 has been particularly short-lived. I purchased it December 2019 when my Charge 2 stopped working. The Charge 3 sleep part stopped working about March, and everything stopped syncing to my phone in May. I still get steps & heartbeat on the watch face, but no record retained for the weekly stats I loved.
I am a careful 70 year old - take care of my Fitbits and have never worn them in water.
Love the motivation of the watch, but think it is time to try other brands to see if they last longer.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Abby
AbbySydney, NSW

Product is OK

It is great fitness tracker however it has few drawback like delay or missed notification, Also, if you mobile is on silent mode you won't receive any notification on your band.. this is weird as I not interested to be buzzed twice once on phone and other one on band.
Secondly, not all times your screen would light up when you want to have a quick glance.. one in 5 times it will.. so not much satisfied with this functionality.
Find my phone feature is missing and battery life of approx 7 days..

I was using MI 4 band prior to buying this one and would definitely prefer that in future

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $99.00.

KV Disgruntled
KV DisgruntledKangaroo Valley

Tired of Fitbit failure

I am on my fourth fitbit device. The last (a Charge2) failed after 18 months, about the longevity I have experienced with its predecessors. It was no consolation that Harvey Norman where I purchased the new device advised me the new one has two years warranty.
To add insult the new device doesn't take Charge 2 replacement bands, and yes there is a new charger not compatible with the old, for no discernible improvement. The band supplied aggravates my skin.
Only stuck with Fitbit as I value the logged history.

Purchased in March 1999 at Harvey Norman for $160.00.

Tone
ToneSydney

Worth considering

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $135.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Kelli
KelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slowly getting used to it

I upgraded to this. It's harder for me to see the writing even though I've changed the clock faces. You can't custom set any of the tiles on the app. So on the app on your phone it shows the amount of stairs taken, as the main icon. I have to tap or swipe 6 times just to see the steps. That naturally means you'll need to charge it a lot sooner. Mine has the tap and go feature. It's good but not so good if you're in a drive thru as it's on my left wrist. I like the 2 minute meditation. The band is very stiff so it takes a bit of effort to get it buckled up. I like it but i wouldn't buy it again.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $169.00.

David.p
David.pMurray Mallee, SA

Fit bit is okay

Bought this for my child for Christmas. He loves it and uses it all the time to track his fitness. Has some cool apps that go with it, but they could be better. The display is quite good and easy to use for a child. The setup is a bit annoying because I had To link it to my email account. Overall i would recommend this product

Purchased in December 2019.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

Simple but yet stylish...

I bought the Fitbit Charge 3 approx 12 months ago. Never used one before but was able to work all the functionality within mins.

The Fitbit Charger 3 records steps, sleep patterns which helps out alot if you're on the baby brain.

I would say that if you're looking at a simple device this is the one to start you off :)

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

247DAN
247DANSydney, NSW

Ok, swimming leaves much to be desired.

Does an ok job of most tracking, however the swimming tracking is woeful. Has never gotten it right, and is constantly off by 50-200m. Build quality seems better than previous models, but will have to wait and see how long it lasts.

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $118.00.

Grey mNinad
Grey mNinadHunter Region, NSW

SCREEN NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH

Im happy with the features on the phone, however, the screen is not bright enough. I have tried several of the clock faces to see if they help. When out walking, especially in sunshine, it is difficult to see heart rate, time, steps etc. I now just look at the information on my phone.

Purchased in March 2019 at Officeworks.

Erskie
ErskieBrisbane

Comfortable sleek device

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W for $200.00.

Isra
IsraSydney, NSW

Does what it should, but not always accurate

A lot of times I would be working out and it doesn't detect it as a workout, for example lifting weights and more strength-based training. It does a good job on overall steps and heart rate and what not but i feel like they can improve the accuracy of this.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $189.00.

Edward
Edward

Pretty Basic

It’s quite a basic device but it does what it needs to do well. In terms of comfort, it sits on the wrist quite well and isn’t too bad. It shows phone notifications as well which is useful. But it’s lacking in functionality such as third party apps.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $148.46.

TT57
TT57Melbourne

3.5 Stars

The step-counting can be quite off. Some morning I wake up and it says I’d already done 300 steps. However still a handle watch to have as it monitor heart rate (relatively accurate), it also has weather, calorie counts...etc but my favourite is the sleep analysis which I find very accurate.

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks for $170.00.

Laura I
Laura IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just okay, would not recommend.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman Online for $229.00.