Fitbit Charge 3

Fitbit Charge 3

MPNs: 4288355, 4288356, 4288357 and 2 more
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fitbit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life

Kanu Garg
Kanu GargGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

USING EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!

Its the perfect watch with all the inbuilt features, very handy and easy to use

Count steps and every other activity, very easy to connect with phone

I bought one more for my friend as its a great product

Purchased in November 2019 for $110.46.

Mark B.
Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great simple fitness tracker

Overall a great fitness tracker, very simple to use and looks good.. Monitors all the key things you'd expect a fitness tracker to monitor - steps, heartrate, k's, stairs etc. Battery lasts a good 5-6 days. Good functionality of notifications from a smart phone. The only thing I miss is Fitbit pay - but this is more to do with my bank not supporting it as the device does!

Purchased in November 2019 at Officeworks for $148.00.

@SHiK
@SHiKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

Great to use, batter life is good, easy to wear, its a handy little device does lot for fitness purposes, bought from Good guys, overall really happy, will recommend others

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $150.00.

Gra
GraM

Finally Got it Right

Purchased in January 2020 at Amazon for $96.00.

Demi
DemiSouth West, WA

Great

Really happy with my Fitbit, I use it everyday whether it’s for timing treatments at work to tracking my heart rate and steps. Awesome that you can use it in water as well.

Purchased in January 2018 at Officeworks for $250.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Laura D.
Laura D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm loving it.

I wish I invested in one earlier, it was uncomfortable at first because I wasnt use to it, but it's been a week now and I'm use to wearing it, plus it's not that large in size either. Checks your resting heart rate, how many km you've walked and steps. My favourite thing about it, is that it tracks your sleep if you wear it to bed and then check the app in the morning to review it, plus it let's you know how long you slept for. It's perfect if you dont have a watch either

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $108.00.

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Love it!

Three family members have a Fitbit Charge 3 and wear them all day everyday. Comfortable and stylish looking. One failed after about 2 months but it was no issue to have it replaced in store of purchase. The phone app and website are easy to use and have all the valuable data such as steps, stairs, heart rate and sleep score. The battery only needs charging every 4 or 5 days and charges quickly.

Purchased in December 2018 at Officeworks for $186.00.

Caz
CazFadden 2904, ACT

Fits perfect to me

I upgraded to this new model in September and love the new features of silent alarm and receiving text messages. The slim design is ideal to wearing it daily whether to work or in the weekends in the yard. Love that its waterproof so not having to take it off for showering and submerging it in the backyard pond is a time saver as I can get a full days accurate results on my fitness.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $230.00.

Ra
RaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great device for such a small price to pay

Love this Fitbit! Its everything I need. Great battery life too. Only charge it every 5 days!
Its very basic obviously for the price but I dont mind it all. I bought a metal strap online to replace the original which is a lot nicer. Definitely worth the money

Purchased in May 2019.

Mimosa Pham
Mimosa PhamSydney, NSW

Perfect to keep healthy and active

A gift from my son to replace a previous Fitbit. This time with more features and I love it. Perfect to keep you active. I wear it everyday even during my sleep.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $178.00.

Ruby
RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s perfect for me

Husband bought it for me this year for a gift and I loved it..I had hypertension and it’s good to have a daily goal steps for everyday activities..So now on I’m checking myself that I am active and eating healthy on my diet..This products help motivate myself to be in a good track..Proven and tested

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $179.00.

James T
James TSydney, NSW

Excellent smart watch

I purchase the Fitbit charge 3 December 2018, have had NIL issues since, all the functions I need without all the pointless extras like you get with Apple watch etc.

Highly recommended!

Purchased in December 2018 at Rebel Sport for $190.00.

pommie
pommieSydney Surrounds, NSW

it is great

Like my fitbit. Still learning to use properly, but that is me. Could do with a screen cover , but can buy one on ebay. people from fitbit very helpful. Good guarantee. Have only put approximate price as was a gift.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $180.00.

melzie79
melzie79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my fitbit charge

Long battery life. Weekly charge.
I can swim with it completely water proof.
Love the step counter and extra features. Logging my walks and swims. The app is also very user friendly.
Happy customer

Rachel F.
Rachel F.New South Wales

It motivates me

Ever since I started using this, I love tracking my heart rate and try to workout harder and see how much more I can go! It lasted 7 days every charge. Definitely love the work our mode which indicates how much calories burn during that workout!

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $299.00.