Fitbit Versa 2

• Battery Life

Naina
NainaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Money wasted

I got it for mothers day gift and in less than 20 days it started giving issues from syncing to not receiving message notifications to not giving complete sleep analysis. Each day , something new would stop working and after multiple troubleshooting steps, contacting customer service thru chat and call, I am still stuck with this piece of Junk ! It has not even been 1 month ! They will not help replace or refund and one just needs to keep making calls and talking to ride , disinterested customer service agents ! I don't have the time to waste and have given up ! Maybe that's what they hope to achieve out of treating customers like this ! Save yourself the bother and do not waste your money and time as I did.

Purchased in May 2021 at Rebel Sport.

Battery Life

Very Sad I wasted my money☹

I bought the versa 2 fitbit at Walmart in Hannibal,Mo on 9/1/20 for $161.44 with tax . I loved it at first till the button started working part of the time then just quit working. They wont replace it or back up the warranty. I just get a run a round. So disapointing. So I'm letting everybody know about my experience hopefully no one else gets ripped off☹

Purchased in September 2020 at Walmart for $161.44.

nokidding
nokiddingAU

No more wasting money on the Versa

Purchased in August 2017.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Fitbit Versa 2 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Svetoslav Kirilov
Svetoslav Kirilov

The worse costumer support , the product must be a joke

Purchased in August 2020.

Greg M.
Greg M.South East Queensland, QLD

Do NOT Buy Fitbit smart watches they are rubbish

Nothing works properly spend a little extra and get quality, Fitbit versa 2 is non functional in australia, a newer model versa 3 is on the market however buyers beware

Purchased in September 2020 at Office Works Ipswich for $298.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Jim
JimHunter Region, NSW

Swimming lap function gone

This is my third fitbit watch (Blaze, Versa) and was terribly disappointed to find the Versa 2 no longer displays swim laps in real time on the watch like the previous examples, if you are looking for a waterproof stopwatch buy Versa 2, if your looking for a smart fitness tracker buy another brand.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

Not good for swimmers

I had a versa 1, which I bought specifically to measure swimming laps Then within warranty it broke. The shop replaced it with a Versa 2 . But the versa 2 Does not measure laps. Why Could the versa 1 measure laps and this”upgraded” version not? I don’t need it to tell me how long I’ve been swimming I could look at the clock, I WANT IT TO MEASURE LAPS

Purchased in February 2020.

Paddy
PaddyPicton, NZ

Absolute Rubbish!

My wife bought my Versa 2 at Noel Leemings about two months ago. I don't own a smart phone and we were assure the Windows 10 app would be fine.

The install was not simple, the Versa 2 doesn't always sync, and for about a week I have been unable to change clock faces. The Versa 2 also doesn't always record sleep correctly.

Now the watch is showing "clock error" and telling me to go to the "mobile app and select another clock face", as I don't have the mobile app, this is not helpful.

The "help" appears to run on Twitter....as I don't use Twitter, this isn't much use to me.

We paid NZD 379.00 for the Versa 2, which is simply useless. I suspect I will end up using it as a fishing sinker.

Purchased in March 2020 at Noel Leeming Physical store for $379.00.

ljsayuri
ljsayuriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am disappointed with Versa 2. The battery doesn’t last more than 36 hours, if I am quiet and awake report it as asleep

Baterry doesn’t last 36 hours even when I haven’t workout.
Often it doesn’t let me know when I have achieved the steps of the day.
Some time I am awake but quiet and It reports that I was asleep.
This is my 3rd FitBit, I upgraded from a Blaze in November, but I feel that I had downgraded.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $307.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Fitbit Versa 2 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

positivespirit1
positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

USELESS DEFECTIVE PRODUCT

I purchased this item and it was working well until I recharged after 31 days and the screen displayed nothing. No lights working on rear of watch either. App did not synch watch so now have a useless defective product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $249.00.