Fitbit Versa 2

• Battery Life
Bernie
BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only lasted 8 months

I received my Fitbit Versa 2 as a gift on Mothers Day 2020. Yesterday (24/3/21) I returned to to where it was purchased (a JB Hi Fi Store) and received a full refund.
The screen just started scrolling and went white with black lines, did what the instruction book said to reset and made no difference, so I took it back to the store. Looking online it appears this is a very common issue.
I was pretty disappointed as I quite liked it.
I was going to get a replacement until they said to me at the store that it was quite common for the Fitbit Versa 2's to be returned due to malfunctions so they were quite happy to issue a refund.

Waste of money, now I'm going to save up for an Apple watch, no more fitbit's for me.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $266.00.

Sir Wazza
Sir WazzaSydney, NSW

versa 2 over heated

my Fitbit versa 2 was great till the last charge when i went to pick it up it burnt my fingers it was so hot now its dead I'm assuming it had a battery meltdown internally

Purchased for $300.00.

Phil
PhilHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

It has been a painful process getting this watch setup and I still can't download any watch faces or apps. I've done all the processes outlined in the support sites with no result.

Purchased in November 2020 at The Good Guys for $240.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Fitbit Versa 2 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Northman
NorthmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste money on it.

Notifications always drop. Most of the time the app can't access to the wallet. Fitbit pay doesn't work sometimes. It's a inferior product but still cost you at least $259. If you are little serious about smart watch, don't buy it.

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $259.00.

Andy B.
Andy B.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy if you're serious about fitness tracking

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $275.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
jayess59
jayess59Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do not buy

After only 3 weeks my Versa 2 screen swipe stopped working so I couldn’t access any apps. It’s just an expensive watch now. Fitbit won’t replace it as they say I bought it on line from an unauthorised reseller. Waste of money.

Purchased in December 2019 for $305.00.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sexist product

This device has a few different colour scenes and one, which is a purple colour is called "girlish".
This is implying that purple is a girly colour and all girls must like purple and no boys are allowed to use it. this is shaming boys who like purple and girls who like other colours.