Fitbit Versa 2

• Battery Life

Jackie D.
Jackie D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Aqua Aerobics setting ?

I am loving this fitbit versa 2, purchased December 2020, however my main fitness group is Aqua fitness (Aerobics), there is nothing in the list that matches this. I used the workout setting, but I am unsure of the accuracy of this.
Anyway it would be nice for an update to add in Aqua fitness.

Love it

Found all the features simple to use. Ideal watch for the basic things I require. My first smart fitness watch and very happy with it. I can recommend this watch.

Purchased in October 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

Julie B.
Julie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the Fitbit Versa 2.

I had a Fitbit charge 3 and compared to that, the Versa 2 is excellent. So many more features and tracking capabilities. I have my music on it, Alexa and many more features. Would recommend this to anyone, looks great and have had no problems with it. Received it in August for my birthday.

Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Fitbit Versa 2 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Nimmy
NimmyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it

Brought this watch from goodguys couple of months ago. And it is really worth buying it. Very accurate readings. Just awesome.and the happy thing is I got it in sale for just $99...highly recommend

Purchased in April 2020.

Elspeth Hasgard
Elspeth HasgardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it! And I normally hate watches

I am quite surprised how much I love the Fitbit versa. It’s easy to use, clock face can be altered to suit the occasion. Covers all the things I need (even the girly stuff) and it’s not too complicated that I need to phone a friend just to adjust a setting.
Works really well with my iPhone and when I upgraded phones the change over was easy as anything.
The thing I love the most though is the battery life! It seems to last forever which is great because I always forget I need to charge it

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks for $278.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
N.Ev
N.EvSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Now I actually understand how to use it, I love it. I’m not a person who worries about checking my phone. I often miss messages. They just pop straight up on my watch and I can answer messages by talking. It’s waterproof I wear it in the shower, while doing washing no problem. Great easy to use watch. I’m very happy. Pink looks great too.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $279.00.