Fitbodz Fitness Centre

Fitbodz Fitness Centre

1.9

christy t.

christy t.Sydney, NSW

unprofessional, rude, not worth anything!

Not worth your time

Went to a boxing class. Expected what I have experienced at my previous gym- clear instruction and staff that actually care about doing a good job as an instructor. Unfortunately I was hugely disappointed.
Trainer comes in late, poor and unclear instruction, mocking me when I got the combination wrong and cared more about talking to particular ladies then actually training the whole class in boxing combos. To be honest, the class lacked soul and purpose. Won’t be back. Recommend you to seek the best gym for your buck and look for a gym that cares to train people to a higher standard not apathy and tired routines. Fitzbodz, I really do hope you change your ways to service the inner west better and live up to your own rhetoric.

I agree to those customers who had bad experience in this gym fitbodz

Fitness & Leisure Centres

Find out how Fitbodz Fitness Centre compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

Ridiculous gym

Will

Will

No drinking water facility and nobody fix the shower head

I can not believe this gym has no drinking water facility, people have to get water from the toilet sink.
Nobody fixs the shower head, water splashing everywhere.

FairLady

FairLadySydney, NSW

Don't be trapped joining this gym

It's true what others said how bad this gym is. The gym hires an instructor who is a psychopath, that's why she bullies people. She needs an outlet for her unhappy life and the gym can only afford to hire someone like her who can't get a job elsewhere. One day, this is going to be revealed on TV. It's just outrageous. Once the gym takes your money, it will not provide the service that it should and in fact the staff treats you worse than animal. For me , lucky I got my money back bc I complained to the authorities. I hope this gym will be shut down soon. And their nasty behaviour revealed to public and authorities.

Worst gym I've ever experienced! Very rude staff!

By far the worst gym I have ever joined. Made the biggest mistake joining this gym. First off, the staff suck you in and are super nice and friendly when you enquire about joining. Once you join they don't give you the time of day! Wait time for machines can exceed 20 minutes during peak times, and staff won't help with that either. No water filters available in the gym, so you can't even refill your bottle with water, and they sell their bottled water for a ridiculous $4. No towel service either! Very smelly gym too. The reception ladies on the weekends are dry, rude and unhelpful. And good luck If you have a legitimate reason to want to get of your membership. They don't want a bar of it. Worst gym I've experienced by far!

A Gym with a difference... Excellent

I joined this gym over 15 years ago with great success. The trainers care, the classes are always updated with the latest moves. I had to move east and was forced to join one of those high profile gym. It was excellent but I really missed what Fitbodz had to offer, a home. They put in the effort and will try and include you. If like me you keep to yourself they respect that as well. In those years I have come back to this gym in-between years in London, America and Paris. I have never found a gym that still has familiar faces as well as new, they always update their programs to be on par with other gyms. I love this place, the equipment, the staff and the trainers. Thanks Fitbodz, I'm back and it's still as good.

matty king

matty kingstrathfield

awesome gym awesome staff

Cant praise this gym enough , i have been a member on & off now for many years due to overseas work comitments , i love this gym the atmosphere , members & staff make it a joy to train here . i personally have never seen or experienced any bully behavior by members or staff quiet the opposite actually . Its 5 stars from me , keep up the great work FITBODZ

Fitness & Leisure Centres

Find out how Fitbodz Fitness Centre compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

Hashmi GulamSydney

Bullying and poor treatment towards new members

Good As Long as You can Put Up with Bullies

fred

fredasked

Is this gym really this bad? I will not consider it now even with their 27% discount

Hi Mate,
Discount doesn't help, if there's no maturity and professionalism in business which I noticed is missing at this gym.
I lost significant amount of membership but like to be treated fair and equally, no to discrimination.
Regards

Sarah
Sarah

Don't listen to these people, this gym has won a small business award for service and been a finalist the last two years.. there's always people that complain because they don't get what they want.. the Staff would never be rude to anyone unless the member was rude to them.. it's a great community type feel and the members that visit frequently all know and encourage each other.. the water is $2.50 not the exagerrated $4 as mentioned.. and they aren't obliged to have a water filter.. just supply it.. bring your own water if that upsets you or duck directly upstairs to willies and get a 1.5Ltr for 75c.. sounds like these people both signed a contract and tried to cancel .. I'll bet money they kicked up a stink about paying the cancellation fee even though they signed the contract.. there are whingers everywhere.. go and ask for a trial and judge for yourself

Linda
Linda

Was looking to join this gym but I can see by Sarah's response - she is probably one of the workers or management. Her response seems defensive/rude. She is probably one of those bullies. Don't think I will consider joining this gym. I'm sure another gym will be better then this one as there are a lot of new apartments being built around this area.