Fitness at Home

Fitness at Home

2.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (13)

Positive experience

Personally I had a good experience with these guys. I knew the product was delayed for 6 weeks due to COVID and was prepared for an extra day or two as a result. Communication during waiting period was good. Product turned up as described and so far seems to be working well. I didn’t need to ring or email so I can’t really comment on customer service. Overall no complaints and would recommend.

Rachel

Rachel

If this had an option for zero stars I would have selected it.

I pre-ordered a spin bike in July and was told that it would arrive in August. I have had no updates from the company about delays or expected delivery dates. I have made attempts to call and email and had zero response. Their website currently says the product will be available in October. Customer service is non-existent. Don’t waste your time or money on this place. I am contacting consumer affairs and my bank for a full refund.
Totally unacceptable.

Avoid Fitness at Home

I wish I had read some reviews on this page before purchasing equipment with Fitness at Home! The equipment I purchased broke literally as I was getting it out from the box. They were quick to provide a replacement, however it too turned out to be faulty after only two uses. After almost three months, I am still waiting for them to pick up the equipment so I can get a refund. The customer service is pretty bad - they never answer the phones, and take weeks to reply to emails. I can never get a straight answer and am repeatably told they are ‘following up with the warehouse’. I definitely wouldn’t recommend buying anything from this company.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Fitness at Home compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Danielle

DanielleSouthwest, VIC

Love my exercise bike!!

There was a bit of a delay in getting the product, but great customer service and communication. The Lifespan exercise bike is great, have got so much use out of it, exactly what I needed for winter!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Order never received - but only once I spoke to the right person, my 3 months of waiting was turned into a week

I patiently waited just over 3 months for my order of pump weights, and once received, very happy with the quality of the product. It appears the customer service department is perhaps not quite as committed to upholding the company’s values as they are expected too. Once I spoke to the right person, I received a genuine apology for being messed around. I was relentless in asking for my product or a refund, and this eventually paid off. Very unfortunate to be treated poorly by the customer service team, but ultimately satisfied with the product I purchased.

Milly

Milly

Do not purchase from this company!

aflach0316

aflach0316Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never Delivered Item

The item I ordered was never delivered. They kept saying that the shipping company didn't show up to collect it. Went on for 2 months. Finally asked for refund, which they did immediately. I would never order anything from them.

DO NOT ORDER FROM FITNESS AT HOME

CMS

CMS

Quality control & assistance

Purchased barbell and weights. Spring clips didn’t fit & were not the same size. Initially company appeared responsive & helpful, but subsequently not helpful so I purchased clips from another company. The bar seems OK but is of questionable quality. When ordering I didn’t realise it had a join in the middle. I’m not confident that it won’t break at the join at some stage so am now looking for a better quality bar. End result - a very expensive set of weights.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Fitness at Home compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Emily M.

Emily M.Sydney, NSW

Don't do it! They held my money for 3 months, then kept saying my product was delayed.

They took my money, held it for 3 months. During COVID I was desperate to get some at home equipment, with my gym shut. This company purported to have stock, when they didn't. Wait for a reputable company like Rebel. These guys are dodgy, but they did in the end refund my money. But wasted months of the opportunity to buy gym equipment elsewhere. Very stressful and upset.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great website and amazing customer service

The customer service team went out of their way to call me back after my product enquiry and help me select the right product for me. They were also able to help me out with shipping rates to get me the best deal possible.

Leslie G.

Leslie G.Hunter Region, NSW

Tried to rip me off

Pre ordered some adjustable dumbbells through them. Had a 2 month wait on the product after two weeks found a much better deal as these guys were charging $150 shipping fee, Yes! Extortion shipping rates compared to other business's.
Emailed and explained why I want to cancel my pre order and they have the nerve to ask me to provide them with "Proof" of the other business's shipping fee (which was $40) It took 3 Emails to get it cancelled. Then out of spite they refund the order Less $20. PayPal case settled it right away which after they spammed my email with about 20 emails stating the refund was given. Complete morons run this site. I work in the Fitness industry and now advised against dealing with them ever

Alanna

AlannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Power train spin bike - yikes!

Purchased this spin bike online and it came with the wrong back leg. Emailed the company and had a response but no resolution, yet multiple marketing emails from this company. On my second ride, within the first five minutes, my left peddle fell off which required a socket set purchase just to fix it. The friction on the wheel is loud as hell and I can’t even watch tv while riding the bike because it’s that loud. The seat won’t even lift to a comfortable height which has forced me to tighten it into a bar and not into a height hole. I’m 5ft7 and the seat doesn’t even come up high enough for me without feeling like I’m cramped in a partial fetal position.

Do yourself a favour, spend the extra money and get yourself a decent quality bike.