Fitness at Home

Fitness at Home

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)
Rachel

Rachel

If this had an option for zero stars I would have selected it.

I pre-ordered a spin bike in July and was told that it would arrive in August. I have had no updates from the company about delays or expected delivery dates. I have made attempts to call and email and had zero response. Their website currently says the product will be available in October. Customer service is non-existent. Don’t waste your time or money on this place. I am contacting consumer affairs and my bank for a full refund.
Totally unacceptable.

Avoid Fitness at Home

I wish I had read some reviews on this page before purchasing equipment with Fitness at Home! The equipment I purchased broke literally as I was getting it out from the box. They were quick to provide a replacement, however it too turned out to be faulty after only two uses. After almost three months, I am still waiting for them to pick up the equipment so I can get a refund. The customer service is pretty bad - they never answer the phones, and take weeks to reply to emails. I can never get a straight answer and am repeatably told they are ‘following up with the warehouse’. I definitely wouldn’t recommend buying anything from this company.

RJW

RJWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WATCH OUT - DON"T BUY FROM THEM - teadmill stop working under 3 months - won't call back or give money back

Vey quick to supply me with a $1,800 treadmill, excellent response but when it stopped working in less than 3 months. they are no where to be found. Kept being given the run around and still no one wants to know about it. I'm having to take legal action to get my money back. Can't believe that such people are allowed to operate in Australia this way.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Fitness at Home compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Emily M.

Emily M.Sydney, NSW

Don't do it! They held my money for 3 months, then kept saying my product was delayed.

They took my money, held it for 3 months. During COVID I was desperate to get some at home equipment, with my gym shut. This company purported to have stock, when they didn't. Wait for a reputable company like Rebel. These guys are dodgy, but they did in the end refund my money. But wasted months of the opportunity to buy gym equipment elsewhere. Very stressful and upset.

Leslie G.

Leslie G.Hunter Region, NSW

Tried to rip me off

Pre ordered some adjustable dumbbells through them. Had a 2 month wait on the product after two weeks found a much better deal as these guys were charging $150 shipping fee, Yes! Extortion shipping rates compared to other business's.
Emailed and explained why I want to cancel my pre order and they have the nerve to ask me to provide them with "Proof" of the other business's shipping fee (which was $40) It took 3 Emails to get it cancelled. Then out of spite they refund the order Less $20. PayPal case settled it right away which after they spammed my email with about 20 emails stating the refund was given. Complete morons run this site. I work in the Fitness industry and now advised against dealing with them ever