Fitness Choice

Fitness Choice

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Georgia

GeorgiaEaglemont

Excellent customer service , highly recommended.

These guys are absolutely awesome, my experience was the best , they are customer service orientated with skill and talent.

Customer Service Was Poor

Satisfaction A!!

These guys were terrific! Honest, easy transaction. They helped me find exactly what I needed, delivered and installed within days of purchase. Excellent customer service, would recommend all the way! The equipment I bought is top quality and at a very competitive price. Wouldnt go anywhere else when its time for more gear.
the honesty and reliability of the staff, the prompt delivery and customer service were fantastic

Yasin

YasinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service

I brought a bench press from this company and they did not deliver it.When I called them to find out the situation of the delivery they told me it was sent with Allied Express and I should of received it by now. When asked for proof of delivery, they told me to call Allied Express to which I did and they told me they could not assist me and they could only assist Fitness Choice. I called Fitness choice to inform them about this update and they were being rude and unhelpful. End Result, argument with the staff and no refund, apology or no bench press being received. Worst company I have ever dealt with by far!!!!!!

Great customer service, and follow up. Quality products

I went to buy a treadmill I saw online that day, but they didn't have the item in the store.
They offer me a free delivery for the inconvenience, and I ordered it. They were awesome in service, they took the treadmill to my house and they explained me everything about it.
I really appreciate their time and effort.
Now I have my own treadmill and I'm exercising every day.
Great deals, fantastic customer service
They don't have all items in their shop